Steve Jobs

After the Resignation

8/27/2011 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0826_steve_jobs_02PCNThis picture of Steve Jobs was taken today -- two days after he resigned as the head honcho of Apple.

In his resignation letter, Jobs said, the day finally came when he could no longer perform his duties.

boohoooo

Please respect this man's privacy. I have never seen so many cruel comments. He is battling metastatic cancer and I know what it is like. My dad is battling liver cancer and he is beginning to look like that he has lost over 55lbs.
Just keep Steve in your prayers and let God do his will.

jen

very sad....this man is 56 yrs old and looks 80!

DW

Take this down!! You should be ashamed of yourself!!! Let the man have some dignity.

Bubbles The Chimp

I suppose Apple fanboys will now be wearing black dresses.

Coming Soon!!!.... the iDrag.

some guy

WTH is Steve wearing? Did he get captured by cultists? He should consider pants IMO.

Jen

This picture should NEVER have been posted...very poor taste TMZ. What's next funeral pics?

yessir

Damn he looks pretty bad. I hope he gets healthy

karlew

Why do you even post pics like this? The decent thing would be to pull this right now. Really this is no more than slowing down to gawk at fatal accidents on the highway. Look up the word compassion sometime would ya.

Logan R

The end is upon him. Go gentle into that good night sir.

fstblk

Geez! Give the guy a break. We can all see he's not doing well.

siennagold

He looks very sick. I feel so sad. I really hope for a miracle. TMZ, I think you remove that photo, it's in bad taste to post a photo of someone who we all know if very ill and might possibly pass away very soon!

Craig

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma- which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary" ~ Steve Jobs

What he's done during his time here is remarkable.
Bless his soul. In spite of the suffering I'm sure his disease is causing him, I hope he feels at peace.

Mike

Come on Harvey, this goes way beyond even bad taste. Take the picture down.

Chad

PHOTOSHOPPED!!!!!!!!! I sold Steve Jobs some muni's today! He was loving his starbucks and his tax exempt yields!

Rhianney

I do not think this is a real photo. What is he wearing?