Michael Jackson's Birthday

Katherine Attends Celebration

8/29/2011 4:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0829_katherine_jackson_getty
Michael Jackson's mother, Katherine Jackson, was among those gathered yesterday at the Jackson family home in Gary, IN to celebrate Michael's birthday.

He would have been 53 today.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Kathy

Happy Birthday, Michael Joe Jackson. "It's all For Love. L.O.V.E." I will love you for eternity.

Blanket

Happy Birthday to the greatest inspiration of my life: MIchael JAckson = the only King with a kingdom w/ no frontiers! We love and miss you a great deal!

Kat

Happy Birthday to the greatest performing that ever lived! Though you are no longer with us your music and memory will live on forever. Thank you for leaving such a legacy.

DonnaLynn125

Thinking of you Michael on this day that should have been your B'day. You will always be thought of and loved by your fans. Your inspiration will live on forever!

mj fan forever

SHE IS NOTHING BUT AN UNNATURAL MOTHER WHO DOES NOT HESITATE TO USE AND RUIN MICHAEL'S NAME AND LEGACY AND HIS CHILDREN (HER NEW CASH COWS!!) EVERY TIME SHE NEEDS MORE MONEY!!!! SHAME ON HER!!!

Kathysprings

I was there at 2300 Jackson st yesterday. It is always
very peaceful time with food,fun and entertainment.

I saw Ms Jackson and Mr Jackson.
very nice people.

love mj

Happy Birthday, Michael! Miss you! Love you! I hate what they did to you! JUSTICE!

sotiredofthis

IF she is a Jehovah's Witness in good standing, this would be a BIG no-no. But then again, flow of money?

love mj

@mj fan forever, what a horrible thing to say about the woman Michael dearly loved. I doubt he'd be pleased. I don't understand how people who call themselves fans of Michael's justify the rotten way they talk about his mother.

Kathysprings

@ Phantom

Very appropiate video on Mike's birthday
"What more can I give"

Mike's showmanship on stage was unmatched by others always !

HumanNature

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE KING OF "ALL" MUSIC, MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON

KEEP HIS MEMORY ALIVE!!!!

moe l.

Happy Birthday Dead Michael, Happy Birthday Dead Michael, Happy Birthday Dead Michael, Happy Birthday to you! We miss your money! Love, Mom and Dad

J. Sarayda Shapiro, PhD

I wasn't expecting Katherine to attend, since her religion forbids celebration of birthdays. But, I'm sure a lot of fans in Gary are glad she's there.

Happy MJ's Birthday to all Michael Jackson fans! You can get MJ news on my Twitter feed, http://twitter.com/ManInMirrorNews

Margarida Maria

Wanted Michael Jackson, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU !!!
HAPPY 53 YEARS !!! Where you will be, Happy Birthday !!!
God covers you of blessings, God always protects you, God is in its side, where wants that you are.
Much peace for you.
You are alive in my heart, in my mind.
I love you Michael Jackson,forever. Kisses, kisses, kisses.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments