Nancy Grace To Face Judges

On 'DWTS'

8/29/2011 9:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0829_nancy_grace_ex

Nancy Grace may actually suck up to judges -- rather than go after them -- in the next few months, because she's signed on to "Dancing with the Stars" ... TMZ has learned.

We're told Grace and her partner met for the first time in Atlanta last week.  This could be another Kate Gosselin situation, where Nancy practices in Atlanta so she doesn't miss her TV show ... then travels to L.A. once a week for the live performance.

So that's what she meant by "The Devil is Dancing Tonight."

Kathy

OK. DWTS wins. I will watch just to see Nancy Grace belittled by the judges!!

rico

AS MUCH AS I HATE THIS SHOW.I MIGH*****CH JUST TO VOTE AGAINST HER.

Truth

Nancy Grace is oh-so-concerned about Casey Anthony making money. How much money has Nancy Grace made off of Caylee Anthony anyway?

JoynerDwight

i cant believe this!! me and my sister just got two i-pads for $42.77 each and a $50 amazon card for $9. the stores want to keep this a secret and they dont tell you. go here BidsOut.com

andy

Well, there you go again, DWTS . . .
You just gave nearly everyone the most significant reason to turn the channel. RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!

middleagedcrazy

Oh my goodness gracious, what in heaven's name.

Hahahahahahaha . . .

This is some kind of silly joke -- right?

No doubt the Nasty Grace woman will dance with the poor odd Bono person.

Hahahahaha . . .

chzbrgrmachne

What a useless ****! She's run out of press with the old BS 'tot-mom' routine, so now the pathetic, braying donkey needs to find another reason to not give that .45 a ******* every morning. I hope she paralyzes her mouth in a weird dance injury. I wouldn'*****ch, but it'd be funny. :)

SunsetStripCeleb

I have always wanted to see Ms Piggy dance her fat legs off but my oh my we get a real Ms Piggy not the cartoon character. This woman will be having the masses rooting for her... to umm fall on her fat arse lol so nasty! Her poor dance partner... he must need medication. Can you imagine what Nancy Vile Grace's breath smells like? GROSS

bunny

~screeeeeetch~~~ BANG!
That's the sound of DWT********* the wall, losing all their ratings and saving us from having to watch or listen about the show again. TMZ should put up a poll and see if anyone in this world would even watch her.

$$

I thought DWTS was supposed we to be getting some REAL talent this year???

Chaz Bono and now Nancy Grace???

What else will be on in those time slots????

AntiSocialForum.com

who would watch this crap?

Patty

OMG how desperate is DWTS? Hope she falls on her pompass ass!

mozilla

That's it for me, no more DWTS at all. Didn'*****ch when the situation was on. Chaz Bono and Nancy Grace....Stars???Really?????? Sad, just very sad what's happened to this show.

Thelittlevoiceinyourhead

this just proves she is not a real journalist, she is just all about shock/fear and ratings...she is a fame whore.

VictoriaGirl

She's seriously going to be on this stupid show? I thought she had more class and dignity for that. She's certainly not some D-lister that needs the money and the exposure.