Russell Armstrong

Chilling 911 Call:

'My Friend Just Hanged Himself'

8/30/2011 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0829_russell_armstrong_ex_911

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made moments after the body of "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Russell Armstrong was found on August 15 at a friend's home where Russell was staying.

You can hear the caller say, "My friend just hanged himself, do you understand? Come over here and stop asking questions."

As TMZ first reported, Russell's estranged wife Taylor Armstrong was also there when the body was found -- and you can hear the caller console her ... saying, "Come here Taylor, it's alright. It's alright, it's alright." The first words you hear a sobbing Taylor say are, "I need my psychiatrist."

Perhaps the most heartbreaking part is when the caller reveals Russell's 5-year old daughter is also at the house. At one point he says, "Taylor, have your daughter go away please."

The 911 operator asks if Russell is beyond help -- and the caller responds, "No, there's nothing you can do, it's nothing we can do. Just please come as soon as possible."

0816_russell_armstrong_footer

ted

She needs her psychiatrist alright. 24/7.

sgm

I always knew Taylor/Shanna was a cold-hearted, shallow b*&ch! She needs her psychiatrist, hey stupid I don't think it is really about you right now!

cali

I wonder if Taylor took pictures so she could sell those to the tabloids too. That's all Ru$$ell was to her

Jay

"I need my psychiatrist." That is only something a spoiled rich b*tch would yell out after finding someone hanging in their home. Not trying to hate on Taylor I am sure she is upset and needs a psychiatrist but she odd timing to yell that.

Britney Spears is a joke

This is so sad. Heartbreaking is the only word I have after hearing this.

Anonymous

If he beat was an 'alledged' wife beater, why are you giving him this much coverage with a photo spread????? His 15 minutes should have been up a while ago.

kimmig

that is horrible tmz take that **** down! damn no respect at all.

dd

That's right have no respect for your kids feelings nor your friend...I'm sure he'll never forget what he saw in his own damn house..selfish, selfish, selfish.

janet

The Real Bitter Ex-Wives of Beverly Hills should be the correct title.

All accusations with no proof to back any of this up.

This was a bad Bravo stunt that backfired. Bravo is doing a lousy PR spin. The guys dead. Can't defend himself.

She claims she was beaten so bad had to have surgery. Yet no 911, no police report, no doctors report by law have to do, no proof of where the surgery took place, no proof of the so-called email threat sent to Camille Grammar.

Yet, with the severe beating and extensive surgery she only missed a few weeks of 'work'. I still think she over did the botox and had very bad 'plastic surgery'. That's what's being coverd up. Blame the dead guy.

Megan

Heart wrenching, what a horrible experience.

Blue

I wondered why Taylor left so fast after the police go there, guess we all know know. How horrible, finding that mess and having a 5 year old with you. Suicide is a terrible, selfish act, that inflicts such grief on everyone around. After listing to that call it is very hard to have any sympathy for the victim.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Just what you would expect from these idiots: the caller is just downright rude to the 911 operator, like he's talking to his maid or something. And she is a complete mess, who is more concerned with herself than her kid. These freaks all need psychiatrists, and it's no wonder that Russell hanged himself with these annoying a-holes in his life ha ha.

O'Dee

I hope I don't have people judging my reaction if I ever come across a similarly traumatic scene! Yeah she's emotionally stunted, but that was CLEARLY the dynamic in their relationship; his role was to make the decisions, her role was to look good!
Sounds like the 911 operator was very professional through the entire call!

spyke

"I need my psychiatrist?!!" Selfish, self-centered @#$%^
b tch! She needed to make sure her little girl was looked after. I didn't like her before, now I just hate her filthy guts. Why is this trashy hag on a television show making money for doing nothing other then being a trashy hag?! Oh and TMZ, how many times do we have to tell you we don't want to hear these 911 calls? You know...us, the people who actually visit your site. The people who give you those hits and keep you going... hello...?

chartman

are you serious. the child was there to see her father hanging, dead. what a trauma this child has witnessed if she indeed was there.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments