« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries

What Have I Gotten Myself Into?

9/1/2011 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

083111_TV_kim_still

Kim Kardashian dragged new hubby Kris Humphries along to tape her reality show in NYC and you could almost see him thinking ... "What have I gotten myself into?" Or maybe we're just projecting that on him.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

will

its funny when people think that kim have no consideration for kris humphries privacy! HE'S INTO IT MORE THAN KIM! he's kim kardashian's fame-whoring other half! he's enjoying the publicity he's getting since kim picked him to be her sidekick! kim & kris are "the new Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt"!

Leader of the ignorant masses

He was thinking about the marriage not the tv show. His exact thought was "i bought the cow that everyone got for free".

Chris

You can clearly see the production crew read the lines to Kris Humphries as to what he will say next, and they have the nerve to call this crap a reality show? The only reality is Kim's fat a$$

JFO

Wait ... is he thinking now?????

john johnson

i guess he "lost" his wedding ring too. this nonsense is such a sham!

joe

Did this dude dye his skin white like Michael Jackson? I thought big butt only dates or gets angaged to blacks.

Tom C.

I think the best part of this video is after he kisses her he walks away and wipes his mouth off.

nicole

they must have to meet up early at the hotel b/c I just saw their apartment in NY the two of them will be staying at while filming. Darn, I was hoping to see Scott & Lurch go to blows

bb

They look ridiculous together...he is like 2 feet taller than her. They look like a giant and a fat little troll. If this guy really didn't know what he was getting himself into he must be as simple as he looks.

moe l.

Kris - you've found yourself into the same "hole" where a bunch of other sleeze bags have "left their calling card".
Hopefully you have a good MD who is familiar in treating STD's. Have fun going down!

fgsd

Oh come on! Like he's just loaded with brain activity? He is a doofus, he looks like he couldn't form a thought if he needed to. He reminds me a of goof ball...besides, I am very sure none of you think these two knuckleheads are going to last do you?
He signed up for the program marring into this freak show of a family. I guess he either is going to go for the ride...or not.

Dan

see them do it on KimAndKris.com

INeedFacebookFriends.com

when he kisses her he says, "Ummm! Sperm flavor".

BarrysConspiracyWorld