Marc Anthony Speaks:

I Never Cheated On J.Lo!

9/1/2011 5:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0901_marc_anthony_video_launch
Marc Anthony
says he'll "always love" Jennifer Lopez -- and wants everyone to know he NEVER, EVER cheated on her with any flight attendants.

The singer opened up about his divorce from Jennifer Lopez for the first time today on "Good Morning America," saying "nothing sensationalistic" happened to tear the two apart and there was no infidelity.

He says their split was just "a realization on both our parts ... these things happen."

Anthony had only good things to say about his estranged wife ... saying, "I'll always love Jennifer ... and she knows that, it's important that she knows it and so do my kids."

The full interview with Marc airs tonight on "Nightline."

Different Rules Apply

Jada boasts an open marriage... if that is so, then they (her and Will) are doomed. A genuine committed relationship / marriage is based on trust, you can't have that bond if you know your mate is out playing the field at whim... that's not the way we're wired - cheaters are not happy with their relationships - PERIOD.

Vicki

JLo is getting exactly what she deserves. When Marc Anthony was married to his first wife he cheated on her with JLo, Karma is a bitch!

D

Why do these guys feel the need to go on T.V. and say that they didn't cheat??

There's a problem here

In a manner of speaking Skeletor because actually you cheated WITH her. I would imagine that you didn't cheat because you refused to keep that bag over your head that the ladies insist on before letting you get near them. Eat a sandwich and grow up.

3Storms

1. He never says he didn't cheat and only says he didn't cheat with the flight attendants. Other incidents like the Jada Pinkett-Smith one are still unaddressed.

2. I noticed his possessiveness with the kids with "MY" kids instead of "OUR" kids. That's already telling me hes gonna go after custody and demand very expensive child support from her.

Justice_4_Kelly

His face looks gaunt. I wonder if hes HIV positive.

Tara in Maui

I cannot even watch the clips of this interview - it makes me sick.....He is trying to "save face" however, he looks guilty and seems extremely shady!

Jodi

I could care less if he cheated on Jen or not...I lost respect for him a long time ago when he left his wife and baby and swooped up Jen after Ben Afleck(sp) kicked her to the curb. Marc say hello to Karma.

Cujeaux

You were never in love with her and married her to help boost your career you one hit wonder. JLo is extremely high maintenance and it's enough to drive any man to an early grave. We get that. Just admit it.

bababoi

Wow, somebody give this man an Oscar because that was the most remorse I’ve ever seen an actor express. http://bit.ly/n279tN

sweetp58

Of course he'll "always love her", he's a stalking wife beater. Jlo should get a restraining order... and I mean fast!

maria

Whoooo cares... what is the big deal about this guy being in GMA ? is he so handsome and big ? this is his second divorce ,why they don't ask him about Dayanara Torres his first wife and his kids? J.Lo is her third divorce what is so new? this people are out of ratings!out of subjects good ones? Yeah I am going to get out of my bed to watch Marco Antonio talking about his divorce yeah right! they try to make it this thing so impossible to happen too special .....it makes me sick ! not class at all!Marco was a latino singer ,J Lo. was a ghetto Latina singer and you people put her on pedestals and now they are wannabe's rich ,all over the news and DIVAS ,well I didn't wake up early to watch Marco talking baloney !

maria

He always had been a cheater he cheat with J Lo. when he still married to Dayanara his wife....JLo is a homewrecker,and he a cheater he has like five more kids iwth and out of the marriage he has in total sis or seven soo what is new with this ?why suddenly this two are so special? he is acting hi only kis are the ones form J Lo what a looser I odn't care about this two can we stop seeing them all over the news like Kim Kardashian too?

jo

When someone post a link of Jada saying they have an open marriage then maybe I will believe it. Until then ( it will never happen) people should move on from that rumor.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3