Chaz Bono & Lacey Schwimmer

Watch That Hand, Mister

9/5/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0905_chaz_bono_bnChaz Bono is sporting a massive grin in his, just released, official "Dancing With the Stars" photo -- and maybe that's because dude also has a right hand FULL of Lacey Schwimmer's ass.

Now we know what Chaz's prom photo would have looked like.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Barbara

TMZ...QUIT INSULTING CHAZ

AntiSocialForum.com

Give her more pills she still looks like a fat chick

justsaying

As a woman, she puts the "s" in sick.

Meanie

Freak Chazbot. Mama should just buy you a damn penis and hide you out in Siberia.

Gabby

Leave Chaz alone already> Takes so much courage to take on DWTS nevermind the "life" hurdles before him in his new gender. Lots of haters like you are just whimps who hide behind your mother's skirts. Hope all the haters just give him more fuel to succeed and persevere. At first, I was not a fan but after seeing all the negative press and realizing how the odds are stacked against him, I am on TEAM CHAZ>>>>>GO CHAZ !!!!!

Bubbles The Chimp

Atleast TMZ Mike is wearing a waistcoat for this photo...instead of those stinking black t-shirts.

Eldridge Cleaver

Harvey, can you kiss Chaz's ass any harder? Jesus Christ on a hot stick, no more stories about Chaz unless it's the truth: Chaz Bono is one of the saddest looking creatures ever.

Meanie

Chazbot = gives new meaning to Cher singing, Oh No, Not My Baby.

tracker

Push the issue all you want tmz,however america doesn,t want this on network t.v. in primetime..enough already,stop trampling on my rites.sing/dance all you want on cable...d.w.t.s you messed up a good thing..

buzz kill

I find this very offensive! I will never watch DWTS again and If this sick and disturbed individual continues to be featured here I will stop viewing this sight. I guess it is only PC to only offend people with normal values.

Truth

Change the name of that show to "Dancing With the D List".

magmax

Chaz has the advantage of being a natural lip reader.

kar

This is really weird, to each their own

nick

You gotta be kidding me.Thats what I say everytime I see " Chaz Bono "

EatMe

TMZ staff clearly need an anatomy lesson. Chaz'z hand is NOT on her ass, but on her lower back between her ass and her waist. morons

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments