Chaz Bono & Lacey Schwimmer

Watch That Hand, Mister

9/5/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0905_chaz_bono_bnChaz Bono is sporting a massive grin in his, just released, official "Dancing With the Stars" photo -- and maybe that's because dude also has a right hand FULL of Lacey Schwimmer's ass.

Now we know what Chaz's prom photo would have looked like.

VICKY

CHAZ'S SECOND MISTAKE. #1 GOING ON DWTS
#2 SUGGESTIVE ALREADY WITH HAND ON BUTT
#3...3 STRIKES YOUR OUT, MAYBE FIRST ONE

croc

i want to see carson kresley dressed
as a woman, and dance with a man.
oh! maybe him and her/ him should dance together.
if carson had breasts, would he be a woman?
if chaz cut off her breasts, is she a man?
are cancer victims considered men now? oh geeeze.

RamHead

To be honest, I begin to dislike this Chaz Bono. Not because she turned into a he, but I just see too many pictures of and read too much about Chaz Bono.
As a consolation for Chaz, DWTS does not interest me.

Mike L

You know how you can tell that its not a man??? No hard on. No ****. I know if I had my hands all over Lacey I'd have a serious erection!

ivona poyntz

Really not a good look

Mandy

Personally, it's not anyone's business what gender Chaz chooses to be. Cher is correct when she states that this IS AMERICA! I agree. However, since Chaz has chosen his path he should also know that not everyone agrees with his decision and like all Americans they have a right to speak their opinion because again...this IS AMERICA! Let them talk, let them speak, let them criticize just as you Chaz have come out and enjoy life. It should not matter what anyone says, just do what you do...whether your transgender is accepted or not...who cares as long as YOU are happy. You can't make people accept what they don't want to accept, nor can you expect them to agree with any of your decisions. So keep on keeping on. Live your life, you had to know this would happen when you decided to make the change, now suck it up soldier...and live life, whether your accepted or not...those that love you accept you and that's all that matters!

Chris

Looked better as Chastity.

Chris

Freak

Joe

DWTS = Dancing With Trans Sexuals. I know she isn't a tranny, but it is close enough.

ginny

for god sake leave him alone. takes guts to put up with you ******** and grab the stage for DWTS.

Lacey Schwimmer, good for her. what a woman!!

Boondoggle

Kudos to Chaz AND Lacey. I hope they go far in the competition. As for the TMZ comment about Chaz's right hand--his hand is on the small of Lacey's back, NOT on her ass.
One final comment to all the haters--Chaz Bono has more courage in his little finger than all the anonymous message board haters combined. It's so easy to sit in your room and type on your computer all these hateful things, isn't it?

guest

I feel this human being is being exploited, I hope this person is being paid well, a lot of people will watch....but maybe not for the right reasons.

Meanie

Oh boohoo... anyone who disagrees with turning one's life into a three ringed circus is a ... a hater. Oh how awful. THe ONLY way I'd watch this wackjob dance is if they forced it to do the whole show dancing with OCTOMOM. Now THAT would be a fitting partner. Two publicity whore freaks.

Dan

Ya each week his partner changes from gal-guy. What a fricking nut case.

KnuckleDragger

@Boondoggle: "It's so easy to sit in your room and type on your computer all these hateful things, isn't it?"

And you would know about that, wouldn't you...as you sit in your room, with your anonymous name and call people "haters". What a hypocrite!