Chaz Bono on 'Dancing'

I'll Have a 'POSITIVE IMPACT'

On Kids with Gender Dysphoria

9/6/2011 8:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

090611_chaz_videoChaz Bono believes his stint on "Dancing with the Stars" will have a "positive impact on kids with gender dysphoria" -- and says it's "crazy" that people are boycotting the show.

Chaz appeared on "Good Morning America" and told George Stephanopoulos, "When I was growing up, if I would have seen someone like me on a show like this, it would have made all the difference in the world."

In the end, Chaz says he's just "a regular guy."

0906_dwts_footer

Stillawoman43

Disgusting. DWTS just lost myself and my kids as viewers. I hope "Chaz" enjoys its quick 15 minutes of fame/freakshow.

Keith

They should have some pedophiles and people who are for bestiality as well. That way little kids who wan to grow and rape dogs wont feel weird.

maria

I saw tonight Chastity in "Inside Edition "show (refuse to call Her a Him)dancing OMG it is awful his body is like a big elephant rolling around it is outrageous!those big enormous fat legs OMG it is really a show a freak one it is sad!outrageous! I hope he get vote off soon I will vote for anyone just to make him loose! he is telling the world he will be a good example for kids to learn about transgender? is she out of her mind? yeah right we are going to put the kids on the tv to watch this freak show and explain to them how great is being a transgender ...

Tie

Sure thing Ang elo.... guess you're just pissed you can't afford to have your's done. Me thinks thou do protest too loudly.... :)

Have a good evening Ang.

chevyman

Chasity, go back to what God made you. Why do you continue to disturb everyone around you? Go back in the closet so that maybe you can be somewhat lezmisserable!

bubba

Please jump in on the Hottest Topic out there! Is Dancing With The Stars decision to cast Chastity/Chaz Bono in this Season's show a signal that Industry Standards are at an all time LOW? Where do you fall? Where would YOU draw the line as to what is appropriate Television in America today? Click here and let me know. You needn't even use your own name. YOUR OPINION MATTERS! http://cromerlawoffices.com/blog/?p=243

sky

Kids confused because you were born a girl then at some point you decided you were really always a little goy so you went to a nice doctor who can fix it so you won't actually be a boy, but will have the privates of a boy, sort of but if you gain a lot of weight it'll look more , uh, manish, but your hands and feet can't be made bigger so we'll have to pretend about that ?

Nah, no problem

Lee90

I'm so annoyed with the gay media. It is disgusting.

dee

I don,t get him/her I never will but why would u put yourself out their for more hate feed back u got some balls. It takes all kinds to make a world but some people just need to stay in their own circle, Im glad you found your self lord knows alot of us haven,t but craming u down our throats ain,t gonna get it and stars u deserve what ever ratings u get and Im sure they will be bad.

God-Of-Lyf

I'm sorry but SHE is lying. There is nothing regular about
"HER" Just another person so lost in this world they don't know which way is up!!!

Nikki 206

I think he WILL have a positive affect on kids with gender dysmorphia! I love how he says 'it's not like you will catch it from watching me dance.' haha YOU GO CHAZ!!

Juliana

Thisis just so wrong!!!!!If you really want this thing off the show then you need to boycott the advertisers of the show...that will do it every time!!!

FACT1

I'LL BET THE FREAK CALLS HIMSELF A CHRISTIAN.
JUST ABOUT AS CHRISTIAN AS ALL THE GAYS,
NOT!!!!!!!

I Chinee

@Toby: 10 hours ago
DWTS can shove him at us all they want! We won'*****ch !
Almost all of the dancers this season are not STARS !
-------------------------------------------

LMAO! And non of the people from the previous seasons were stars either, basically all has-beens!
__________________________________________

@eternity: 10 hours ago
I'm surprised DWTS is sinking so low!! Years ago, there were freak side shows at county fairs. The difference w/ Chastity is that SHE brought this on herself. She's still female, an ugly one inside & out.. SHAMEFUL God Mocker! BOYCOTT DWTS!
--------------------------------------------------

Hey idiot! You are on TMZ which is a gossip site. Why don't you go take a look in the bible and see what it says about gossip! You are not one to talk. Take your hypocritical ass some where else and save us the BS!

Tie

@Unfactual1... Yeah because we know for a fact, that real Christians call their fellow man a freak and belittle him every chance they can get.