Chaz Bono on 'Dancing'

I'll Have a 'POSITIVE IMPACT'

On Kids with Gender Dysphoria

9/6/2011 8:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

090611_chaz_videoChaz Bono believes his stint on "Dancing with the Stars" will have a "positive impact on kids with gender dysphoria" -- and says it's "crazy" that people are boycotting the show.

Chaz appeared on "Good Morning America" and told George Stephanopoulos, "When I was growing up, if I would have seen someone like me on a show like this, it would have made all the difference in the world."

In the end, Chaz says he's just "a regular guy."

0906_dwts_footer

Jorge

I don't care to watch this big fat pit on DWTS. It will just be depressing. I don't care if IT is a man or a woman either. If IT had remained Chastity and being a big fat disgusting woman I wouldn't want to watch that either. DWTS, just out for the publicity. I used to enjoy it but this latest thing disgusts me more because of the way CHAZ looks - fat and ugly. YUCK

Paul Lynde

Any excuse to hate, eh folks?

CCC

The real question is, urinal or toilet?

charley

PHK THE HATERS CHAZ..........THEY ARE MISERABLE IDIOTS ANYWAY...IM WITH YOU ALL THE WAY!

YouDontSay

Honestly Chaz, you could say that about anything that makes someone insecure or different.

MAGGIE

IM NOT LETTING MY KIDS WATCH THIS FOR SURE...'boycott"

Johnny Handsome

CHAZ, my firend, just because you grew some hair and put on a strap-on does not make you a man.
You will never genetically be a man, so just put your skirt on and be done with it, and ask for maxim for your partner.

For all the other transfreaks:

Under typical cir****tances, the sex of an individual will be determined and expressed through the following mechanisms:

* Chromosomal Sex (genetic): Presence or absence of Y chromosome
* Gonadal Sex (Primary Sex Determination): Controlled by presence or absence of testis determining factor (TDF)
* Phenotypic Sex (Secondary Sex Differentiation): Determined by the hormonal products produced by the gonads.

Mikey

If a bunch of women with vaginas what to dance in they're basement and lie to each that they are men thats fine, but don't go on tv and lie to the viewers. Thats just insulting!

Mikey

Chasity Bono is nothing but a women with a vagina dressed as a man in a Halloween costume.

Mikey

Boycott the show, don't let them lie to you!

Drugsney Drinkhan

Its "crazy" that people are boycotting DWTS? How about they can watch or no*****ch whatever the f*ck they want to and until chaz starts paying their cable and electricity bills, she has no say in that matter.

Poohsie

hate to tell ya...you are still a girl to me....we wouldn't even know anything about this if she wasn't Cher's daughter....someone please make this **** go away...I have a free mind too and sorry but i just don't know why I am considered a bad person because I don't accept this...it makes me sick...

Zambonie

that beard is stupid beyond belief
you don't grow a beard if that's all you can grow
and
Go Be Fat Somewhere Else
there's no reason for this person to be on tv or in media in any way
An accident of birth does not make a celebrity
this boils down to paying someone to have a sex change
get a real job

Emilie

Be yourself and be happy Chaz.
Wish you all the best.

dee

No Chaz you're NOT a regular guy. You were born a woman and now you're just hal*****uy. But the biggest reason I will not be watching you dance is because you are NOT good looking, you are WAY OVERWEIGHT and you are NOT entertaining. It will be a joke, you, looking the way you do,ballroom dancing. Fred Astaire is turning over in his grave! You will be making an ass of yourself.