Ari Gold's 'Entourage' Wife

Hot on TV ... Hot in Real Life

9/13/2011 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091311_reeves_splash_still

"Entourage" star Perrey Reeves looks DAMN good in a bathing suit -- whether she's frolicking on the beach in Hawaii (above) ... or showing off her amazing assets during the show's finale (below).

091311_perrey_reeves_video_small

So, about that finale -- we gotta ask ...

EZ Breathe Ventilation System

Amazing clip, so funny.

TG

What episode is the clip from of her on entourage coming from, I did not see that in the season finale????

NoBozo

David Duchovney's left overs. That's one boney butt.

hassan masud

I think she's incredibly hot and as for the survey, I agree with H, S and C below - I think the ending was nice and apt, leaving the right room and setting the stage perfectly for the future.

lol

I would like her *******

brenden99

She is looking nice here. I just came here while searching for 6pm coupon Code

brenden99

I just liked him. And I just found Kmart Coupon Code

O'Really?

Seems she is just naturally thin. Her face isn't really hot... unless you like bird women. That white dress in the finale, however - SMOKIN'. I laughed at the comment... 'She was known for more than just Entourage blah blah blah that one episode of 21 Jumpstreet in [insert year in the late 80s here] and OH YEAH - Child's Play 3.' Yeah, that was all very memorable and made her career. Haaaaaaa.

The season finale was expected. I enjoyed the show but C'MON - the whole series was pretty much "Oh jeez, guys, what good stuff will happen to us next?!"

r4 card

She always been a really thin woman so i don't think shes unhealthy skinny but she's not that hot. Her face is kind of busted as well.As for Entourage, i actually liked the last episode.

[url=www.r4-card.co.uk]r4 card[/url]