News Anchor Mocks Kardashians

'Can They Still Hear Us?'

9/14/2011 8:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091411_achor_still

This happened a few days ago, so it's been around a bit ... but the video of FOX 29 news anchor Mike Jerrick mocking the Kardashian sisters after doing a satellite interview with them is HILARIOUS.

the truth

lol ....give it time and they will be the most hated people ...Kim brought the paparazzi with her on her honeymoon! dumb bitch. that is not love. its HEY LOOK AT ME ! I WISH HE NEVER MARRIED The airhead.kourt is nothing but a freaking NAG an acts like an old lady.dresses like one too. THE KARDASHION SISTERS ARE THE BRAND NEW DUMB BURNETT'S! no more dumb blonds thanks to these girls.im so over them.

Sandra

Loved it!! The Kardashians so deserved to be mocked !!They are a pathetic, publicity seeking lot ,who are not famous for anything except self promotion!!

TorenForbes

I LUUUUUUV UH HUUUUVVV THIS! so had my fill of kardasheeeeunnnnns ( yes I know its sp'd) FINALLY someone in TV who calls it like it is and aint afraid ta show it lol 1 last thang? Mike Jerrick, is he...republican or dem...even lib? hmmmmm ;)

LMAO

LMAO

BeckyBoo

That guy is my hero. If only more news anchors would follow suit, we could rid the world of Kartrashian interviews FOREVER!

VictoriaGirl

It was hilarious but also incredibly disrespectful. It makes you wonder if they mock all of the people that they interview that way when their done.

Ginny

Now that is classic! Makes me laugh every time I think about it!!

Lauren

LOL hilarious. I wanna hang out with that anchor. He sounds like he's be a good time.

agold

Hilarious. I wish more people that interviewed these clowns did that.

melanie

I'm from philly and saw this the day it was on..Mike is hilarious all the time, and this just topped it!! Sheinelle is very sweet..Both great anchors

So What

Now that was the best TMZ has ever showed FUNNY!!!!!!

Katie

Second time I'm seeing this but it still made me lol. Good stuff.

Eric

That's awesome...those girls or total s***...why are they even famous.

Katie

I already saw this but it still makes me lol.

Jennifer

This is the comedic relief for 09/14/11. I laughed so hard at his face....love that this older gentleman finds their baby talk repulsive. Talentless whores.