The Situation

I'm SORRY I Jacked

the Handicapped Spot

9/14/2011 10:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0914_situation_tmz_handi_EX

The Situation
is expressing some serious remorse for parking his Ferrari in a handicapped spot in NJ yesterday ... telling his inner circle he was simply in a rush to get to the bank before it closed.

TMZ spoke with sources extremely close to the "Jersey Shore" star who tell us Sitch is "very sorry" for taking the spot ... especially after learning about the TMZ video which shows a handicapped person who was forced to park further away from the bank.

One source tells us, "Sitch was in a rush to get to the bank before closing time because he is only in town for a few days -- and in his haste he did a sloppy parking job."

The source adds, "He understands that's not an excuse."

So, we gotta ask ...

Marty

He's not the only one to do this. I have seen people in "handicapped parking" spots that have no placard or handicapped plate designations, parked there all the time. If you confront them they call you names tell you "get a life", Call you racist. Tell you, "you don't look handicapped to me". All sorts of crappy statements.
My biggest pet peeve about this is when people walk right up to you parked in a handicapped spot and shove their shopping cart in front of your door or shove them into the spot so no one can pull in.
They have laid off all the part time workers who wrote tickets to these people here and nobody does anything about it anymore.

Susan

park crooked taking up two spots so now one touches your precious car, that is the reason you PURPOSELY park that way. You're only sorry because you got caught by TMZ. I have to help my 89 yr old mother out of my car and place her in her wheel chair...I NEED those spots..get it? You peope are spoiled, celebs think they run thsi world...BOYCOTT...

Sandra

Ignorant Ass!!

Bubbles The Chimp

He is only saying he is 'Sorry' because he got caught. How mnay other times has he used handicapped spots?

..but then again...His small brain capacity and intelligence makes him handicapped. So it might be fine.

GeniusMachine

I like to park
in handicap spaces
while handicap people
make handicap faces

janet

Who is the 'douche' kidding. This was intensional. No sloppy parking. Didn't want the car to get any dings. Got caught.

LuvLeeRita

1. Sorry I ran over your kid but I was in a hurry to get to my photo shoot.
2. Sorry I didn't pay my tab but I was in a hurry to see my agent.
3. Sorry I hit the old man but he got in my way. No, but really I'm sorry.

get a life ho

hes only slightly in the handicap spot so its only a big deal because it's a Ferrari and this guy .,.,.,

he gets a pass on this but he's still a major douche

Phil

I park in a handicapped slot all the time. Theres a few places we get carry out from for dinner and the place is always packed. Its either park and walk 3 buildings away, or park in one of the 10 open handicapped spots. Alot of people that use them dont even need them. If there are open slots, I have no problem at all with it.

3Storms

Oh bullcrap. He's only sorry that he got caught; guidos and meat-head jerks like him park crooked ALL THE TIME because they don't want another car parking too close to scratch it when getting out.

Rika

check the attic, isn't that where missing media whoring people hide or get hidden

Rika

wrong thread, ignore me

AJ

I already saw this episode. But it was much funnier when George Castanza did it.

Jim

This kid actually thinks he is relevant to something.

Liz

He's a super vain conceitied d-bag who doesn't give a rip about anything but himself. The only reason he is sorry is because he got caught. Being in a rush is no excuse for being selfish.