"Big Brother" Star Shelly

Jeff and I Are BFFs Now

9/17/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0916_shelley_video_launch"Big Brother" contestant Shelly Moore says she's now best buds with former housemate Jeff Schroeder -- despite last month's feud that led some crazed fans to threaten to kill Shelly and her family.

In case you forgot, Shelly voted to evict the fan-favorite Jeff last month -- and a handful of psychotic viewers REVOLTED ... calling Shelly's house and issuing death threats.

But last night in L.A., Shelly said it's all in the past -- the threats have since died down ... and she's now on great terms with Jeff.

Shelly tells us, "This is a game ... Some fans get really excited, some get really crazy. It is what it is. We are fine. We are wonderful ... Jeff and Jordan and all of us, we're all buddies ... LIFE IS GOOD!"

Eastender

Why is thi*****er on your page? She ruined Jeff's game with all her lies and is a man dressed as a woman. I hope her job fires her and Tony takes Josie and gets him away from that Rush Limbaugh stalker.

Ace

Only a handful stay BFF's. Within a couple of months they never see or hear from each other again. I hate when they say they will be BF's Forever...it aint true!

wow

Shelly redeemed herself by voting the right way. Kudos to her.

rhonda

Admit it folks....Shelly played on heck o*****ame!!!

Ann

So glad they are one big happy family, now will she go away. BTW, I don't believe one word she says.

Muppet

People need to get out more and get a life if they have nothing better to do but threaten the life of someone on a game show. Someone should really be checking the sanity of the ones doing the threatening the elevators are going all the way to the top with those people!

larry

This whole season sucked!!!! That boo hooing fake everything shrew Rachel won--undeservedly!!!! I hope TIIC don't ever bring Brenchel or jordan and Jeff back again. Jeff's homophobic rants are not welcome by anyone! It would be nice if next summer they would not have past players back in the game as contestants. Brenchel, especially,have had WWWWWAAAAAAYYYYYYY too much exposure. Look for Brendan's penis video and his weepy video begging Rachel to come back after they broke up last year. In the words of Mr. Brown, in Met the Browns, for Brenchel: STOP BEING NASTY! STOP BEING NASTY!!!!!

ViableV

Shelly did NOT play a heck o*****ame, BUT she did redeem herself by voting strictly on gameplay and for that I respect her, But BFFs with Jeff? No way that's true!

rhonda

TMZ...what happened to my comment? Why did you twist the words of what I wrote. They were not bad or obnoxious? What you posted is NOT what I wrote. What I wrote was, "Admit it folks....Shelly played one heck o*****ame?"

ViableV

She's just a bull****ter, they're not BFFs, Jeff was probably cordial toward her before they went their own ways, but BFFs?, no way! And by the way, the FBI investigated all these death threat claims and concluded that there was no evidence of any credible death threats just a lot of angry folks, so Shelly's hubby stop being a drama queen, bitch!

trish

Crazy! But our Love for Big Jeff runs deep

JimmyB

I was rooting for Jeff...Played a great game--was the only true leader in the house (That bitter b-i-t-c-h Danielle had followers).

I was disappointed in Jeff's behavior at jury. It was time to move-on and grow up. That's the only reason I didn't vote him the 25K. Rachel really redeemed herself. I'm glad she won--she earned it. Adam was the biggest waste in BB history. A jerk to boot.

LBNYC

Shelly is awful - I think Jeff and Jordan might not want to be BFFs with such a nasty woman after they've seen tapes of the show, and her behavior & mean spirited comments behind their backs. Not to mention her perverse obsession with Rachel. What sort of person says they hope somebody falls down the stairs and loses their baby? Shelly. And a grown woman who steals Rachel's stuffed animal that her mother gave her, and threatens to cut off its paws and put them in her bed? Naw, Jeff and Jordan haven't seen her true colors yet - but will. She's a lying snake, and a nasty woman.

lanie

I don't like Jeff or Shelly..and Shelly played way too hard - too fast and that's why she got the oust, however, she did vote for gameplay over personal feelings, so she slightly redeemed herself in my eyes.

Anyone who voted for Porsche - voted personally, not on a strategic level at all. Porsche did nothing besides sleep and eat for most of the game and she has zero personality.

So at least Shelly voted correctly~~ unlike the bitter bridgade; Danielle, Adam and Kalia.

tranceman