TAREQ SALAHI:

I Lost Two Bitches

In a Week

9/19/2011 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0919_salahi_dog

For those of you who think the Salahi scandal is all fake... Well, we have living proof it's real.

TMZ has obtained pictures of Tareq Salahi burying his beloved Doberman Pinscher, Rio.  We actually have the video, but it's too rough to watch.

The funeral was held this afternoon in the backyard, where Rio loved to play.  Tareq was hysterical during the burial, especially when he laid Rio's blanket in the grave.

Tareq blames Michaele for Rio's death.  The dog -- which had a heart condition -- was so depressed he couldn't get out of bed since she split a week ago.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

RY

DAMN IT TMZ. Will you please shut the f*** up about these damn people!? I tried ignoring it for the past couple of days but seriously... is this TMZ.com or salahi.com?!

AND WHO GIVES A FLYING CRAP ABOUT THEM!?

SaraBellum

Who films that? What a complete and utter knob he is.

Lou

Why would you show this? This man is trying to bury a beloved pet shortly after his wife leaves him and you turn it into a news story, hasn't he suffered enough this week?

There's a problem here

He's a steaming hot moron, but in his defense - I've buried a few of my dogs over the years, put their blankets and toys with them, and man it was hard. It was really hard. Dogs love you no matter who you are. This guy is such a tool he probably appreciated that at least the dog loved him just because he was who he was. I'll give him credit for that one.

Todd

Hmm...kinda ironic that there was a camera there to capture the burial. Hmm....

FeeFee

That chick is a bitch.... if you dont want to be with someone... do it the right way and get a divorce first. Now she is just some skank who left her husband for some rock star who will soon leave her because that's what rock stars do. I feel so bad for Tareq... yea hes a ham but I mean... nobody deserves this. His poor dog... that is something that gets me really upset... the poor thing didn't understand why mommy left...This makes me so upset. I hope shes crying horribly...
She makes me sick and is fake...

Susie

I am so very sorry over this animals death. One thing Mr. Tareq did show on the show was his love for his animals and his wife and I for one can appreciate that, well the love for his animals.
It will take awhile the mourning process, and it never goes away over our beloved animals. I lost my shephard a few years ago and I still cannot talk about it, see pictures etc. without bawling hysterically, just a spectacular pet he was.
God bless Rio and have fun running through the green pastures as a puppy in heaven!

Mark

WTF is that? a backhoe to bury a dog? Why would you use a 10,000 dollar piece of equipment when a 10 dollar shovel would be just as effective... i thought this idiot was in bankrupcy

Tammy

This guy is complete famewhore and is using his dead dog to further his digusting behavior. He taped this and gave it to TMZ. I would think if the dog meant so much to him that he'd keep this moment private. I think I agree with those who believe he killed the dog just to be able to do this.

moxie

I'm sorry you lost your pup, Tareq.

Marge

My heart goes out to him, the loss of ones pet is heart wrenching. As for the loss of his wife, he should count his blessings. This story has been milked to death already

CC

As much as I detest the Solahis there are some things better left private. This is one of those things.

Tremayne

Irresponsible thread title...

Julie

I am sorry for the loss of his dog, I'm sure it's very painful for him. Having said that, how did someone happen to be right there with a camera? Did HE have someone take the pics? When the dust settles from this media siege,Tareq and Michaele will be laughing at all of the suckers out there.

Buckle

Who the f**k cares? TMZ are some sad little people if all they have to do is talk about these two douche bag nobodies.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments