TAREQ SALAHI:

I Lost Two Bitches

In a Week

9/19/2011 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0919_salahi_dog

For those of you who think the Salahi scandal is all fake... Well, we have living proof it's real.

TMZ has obtained pictures of Tareq Salahi burying his beloved Doberman Pinscher, Rio.  We actually have the video, but it's too rough to watch.

The funeral was held this afternoon in the backyard, where Rio loved to play.  Tareq was hysterical during the burial, especially when he laid Rio's blanket in the grave.

Tareq blames Michaele for Rio's death.  The dog -- which had a heart condition -- was so depressed he couldn't get out of bed since she split a week ago.

Kardashian H8R

Enough already! This is getting out of hand, TMZ. We don't care.......

maxine

This is so sad.

On the otherhand TMZ is sick for posting this photo :-( Classless in fact..........

sparced

A dog died, but the salahi scandal is all fake. Just some big ploy for attention.

Even if they get divorced, i can guarantee you it's a ploy for both of them to take advantage of the situation.

Kari

I can''t stand Michaele, but she didn't kill the dog--a few weeks ago, the vet gave it a few weeks to live. This guy needs to stop the "poor me" routine. Happiness--extreme happiness--that's how he'll get even.

ryanphips

What the F@ is wrong with TMZ? Why show this? New....Low...

Kate

I'm sad the dog passed away, but that Tareq filmed the burial and sent it to TMZ is a new level of pathetic media whoring.

Dog

This is tasteless, even for TMZ!

menolikeit

What an attention whore. I think he would take a **** on camera for publicity. What a piece of **** human. The dog probably died of humiliation. He needs to stfu. Nobody cares about this laughing stock.

Shawn

As much as I hate this douche, I feel for him here. Ive buried a couple of dogs and it isn't easy. Its gut wrenching.

Kate

To all the people complaining that TMZ is being cruel to Tareq Salahi by showing this - Who do you think gave them the photos and video? Get a clue, people. Tareq is milking this for all he can.

kik

I can't believe this TMZ, are you still playing the Salahi's game?? Shame on you!! Stop this stupid charade NOW, we want real Stars info, like yesterday's news about the Emmy Award Ceremony.
This stupid couple is NOT INTERESTING, so could you stop publishing all that crap! They had 15 minutes, and that was a long time ago, so I refuse to see this kind of "news", there are a lot of websites with more interesting information about REAL celebrities. What's going on TMZ, are you losing your touch guys, is the Salahi stupid soap opera the only thing you can get?

God-Of-Lyf

HAHAHAHHA This just gets more and more desperate to get attention. Somehow I knew this was coming when the pics of the dog were first posted. Absurd way of getting attention and a future reality show = EPIC FAIL!

me

Are these people who nobody knows Harvey's friends? Or did TMZ need a new "cheater topic"?

2 days ago the dog was shown sad in bed (... actually not newsworthy... but a desperate "see me, the poor man" cry...). Now it's dead. But I wonder why there were CAMERAS. If the dude is really so sad about the loss of the dog, why do the pics and the video make their way to TMZ?

munchy man

I dont know Harv, I think the Salahis are pulling a balloon boy on us. Just a few months ago they were looking into moving closer to hollywood to further their career. Now the SCANDEL happens.

Come on now, She gets caught they way 16 year olds get caught cheating. By him calling the place where she said she'd be and finding out shes not there. Not to mention every bit of this is all being do***ented. Pics of Michaele with the guy from journey, the video of her kissing him and Tarique filming. The sick Dog, Now the sick dog is dead and they have pics of the burriel as well. Everyone is benefiting from this Journey, The Salahis. They're gonna get another show, a show about them rekindling and getting back together and I bet we will also find out the dog aint even dead. Sorry for the typos, the long text but if Im right can you guys shout out MunchyMan Waterbury, CT

Barbarascy

As much as I don't like this fame-hungry, man-whore I think it is VERY insensitive and downright tacky to show him burying his pet. Granted Tareq probably could have handled things a tad more discreetly, I still think it is tacky.