Gloria Allred

Pro-Bono Dance-Off

9/20/2011 9:29 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0920_gloria_allred_launch2Gloria Allred celebrated Chaz Bono's debut on "Dancing with the Stars" last night -- gender-bending her way through a transgender dance party in West Hollywood ... and the video clip is incredible.

Gloria wanted to address critics of Chaz, who claim his presence on the show is a bad influence on children.

And what better way to prove her point ... than dancing beside some shirtless dude with his butt crack showing?

TMZebra

/vomit
FIRST!

Strokadellic

There must be money somewhere in that room. Total cash-whore.

Justice_4_Kelly

These people are happy and having fun, Chastity is not. Chastity is being exploited.

digital_one

Coming straight to DVD!!!

The Birdcage 2

Ya Mon

yes she did prove the opposite point! That was puke in my own mouth gross.

Cheryl A.

But, but, but....Chaz is NOT a tranny or a man or a woman. I refer to Chaz as "It"

Chaz says it is a man but we all saw that baby girl grow up. Chaz says it is a man but really, didn't have ALL the surgery to make that physically possible. I could have my boobs cut off and I am still a woman. So is SHE.

Joe

DISGUISTING !!! I want to puke !

Jackie

Baw baw...a media ho lawyer. She can't be more disgusting than ever.

nosy_parker

Now that's an headline you don't see every day..MJ eat your heart out.

AntiSocialForum.com

Is this TMZ or the DWTS website? How much is DWTS paying your clowns to promote their show and agenda?

DontTreadOnMe

I agree Paul, the world is made up of different people..but that doesnt give a bunch of men trying to women or a bunch of women trying to be men the right to shove their views on us and hold a press conference in front of the world explaining how normal they are. If ya'll were normal and werent ashamed of who you are, you wouldnt have to have videos like this posted on the internet. You dont see any lawyers dancing with straight people trying to prove something do you? no you dont!! You can sucks as much penis and stick as many of them up your ass as you want but I damn sure dont need a video online trying to convince me,my children and the rest of the world its normal. So enjoy your penis up the butt Paul and leave the rest of us alone.

Josh

Texas-Writer

Proving once again that Allred will do anything to get her face in the media. She makes ambulance chasers look good!

Master Po

gross

There's a problem here

If you ever wanted to see the personnification of the term "A Fish Out Of Water" take a good look at that Alred fame whore getting some publicity. She probably ran home and took a hot bath with a strong soap. Gloria? You ain't foolin' no one babe.

tmzgirl