Justin Theroux & Jen Aniston

Dressing for Two

9/21/2011 4:45 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0921_jennifer_aniston_Bauer
Dressed similarly in hats, shades, black jackets, exposed belts and jeans, Justin Theroux and Jennifer Aniston roamed through NYC in the rain on Tuesday.

They are match made in hipster wardrobe heaven -- a habit Jen obviously inherited from Brad Pitt.

0921_brad_girlfriend_footer

Delaware D

I'd tap that.

noneofyourbusiness

Jennifer is a poser who has no identity of her own.

Pimpcessa

I think they look adorable. And I don't think for a minute that she morphs into her mans style at all. The woman has been wearing jeans like that for a year or so.

lori

Please, I am tired of Jennifer over and over. She was a good Rachel, but now every paper, magazine, news show follow her. Let it go... And Angelina and Brad, all three always appear in same programs, magazines, papers, TMZ, E, enoght they have all moved on, only the press/television shows have not let it die. Please, stop....

richie boiadro

nobody would ever know that was her with that hat on..

Ace

It looks like she's the one with the hard on.

denver

Who is he? Never heard of him and he is not that great or cute. Why is it whoever she starts dating that she starts to dress, look and act like that person? Be yourself, be your own person

Jack

She needs an intervention.

Jackie

Oprah must feel bad...ha ha...gay

Everyones~A~Star

I'm glad my guy doesnt dress like me ...makes them look whipped, please, be your own person. Matching couple outfit thing. ewww. soooo ewwww gross. Yeah yeah yer in love and its the greatest love that ever existed in the cosmos but do you got to advertise how perfectly in tune you are by becoming a single entity via fashion?? Too much time planning outfits and not enuff time gobing on knobs leads to a boring relationship. Next she will be giving him manicures and he will be walking a purse dog!

Johnny Handsome

why doesn't she just go away. F*ck, everytime she's mentioned, brad pitt is also mentioned, I'm sick of it.

beewww whoooo, look at me, i was married to brad, he left me, poor little me...

Marie

She is so blah. Why is she even relevant?

MyOpinionOnly

Ok, that's just ridiculous! I would NEVER dress the same way as my man! Shoot...we even have the same pair of airwalks and we make sure to NOT wear them at the same time. She seems to lose herself with whatever man she is with. You have been single for so long and you STILL can't find an identity separate from a man? This won't last.

andy

"Dressed similarly in hats, shades, black jackets, exposed belts and jeans"
And, apparently, similar sized "packages"!!!!!!
Jen appears to be restraining something "special" in those blue jeans, . . . no wonder she has trouble keeping a guy!!!
WEIRD TIMES!!!

Jen

Does this guy wear the SAME outfit EVERY day? Damn...mix it up a little!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments