Michaele Salahi

Accused of Cut-and-Run

9/22/2011 12:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0921_michaele_salahi_tmz_EX
Michaele Salahi
gave a hairdresser the unkindest cut of all -- not paying the bill ... this according to the salon manager.

Michaele and Journey guitarist Neal Schon were staying at a hotel in Memphis last week, when she decided she needed a trim.  According to the manager at Gould's Salon, Chris Blancett, Michaele got her new 'do but then charged the $100 bill to the wrong room in the hotel.

Late yesterday, a rep for Michaele told us if the famous groupie really did charge the bill to the wrong room, it was an innocent mistake ... and they believe it was all a clerical error on the hotel's part.

A few hours later the salon called and said the tab was just paid up ... by a "mystery woman."

0922_celebrity_hair_footer

TMZebra

Wanna find your sexy partners easier and more effective? Make sure they cheat on you with a rockstar. It doesn't hurt if they "dine and ditch" from time to time.

dimes

Now even random salon managers are coming out of the woodwork to trash for cash. She's becoming a cottage industry.

miller

Wow, what a boring article. I fell asleep reading it 3 times and had 3 dreams; in each of the dreams I was so bored I blew my brains out! Thanks for a nothing article about someone nobody even cares about.

B O R I N G!

RamHead

"...but then charged the $100 bill to the wrong room in the hotel."
Couldn't she remember in what room she was staying? Why charge a room? Doesn't she have a chequebook, creditcard, visicard?

"Blancett says his people have been trying to get in touch with Michaele ever since, to no avail."
Surely there must be some guestbook or guestlist in that hotel?

"... by a "mystery woman."
Wonder who that might be.....

By the way, if I get a haircut I am supposed to pay cash.

Eastender

Seriously, TMZ - this is news? Really! Must be a slow day in Hollyweird.

Professor Chaos

Who cares.
Sick of hearing about this ugly old nobody.

samuel bronkowitz

She has a rich sugar daddy but she is still a sociopath and gets off on not paying for things. IN 2007 she lost a lawsuit for $4000 for not paying for hair extentions. Here is the court information: http://tinyurl.com/3muuavt

Robyn

Always someone else's mistake-http://voices.washingtonpost.com/crime-scene/allison-klein/judge-michaele-salahi-ducked-4.html

Fat Mike

Please stop

Jackie

Awww!!...No we will be hearing about how she forgot to flu******oilet. enough please tmz

cheryl

Please, please stop. She is NOT interesting.

sid

Regardless of my thoughts for this classless woman, I don't think high end hotels should be trashing their patrons in the press.
Don't get to Memphis often but next time I go, I sure won't be staying at the Peabody.

Kevin

can't wait for the MS to kill this old useless c*nt. hope she suffers till the end.

moxie

I'd hate to be the cleaning staff at that hotel. Hope they wear haz-mat suits.

magmax

Her fingers look like crab legs.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments