Bristol Palin Heckler:

I'd Do It Again!

9/23/2011 11:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

092311_bristol_v5_video
TMZ tracked down Bristol Palin's heckler -- the one who screamed, "Your mother's a whore!" at a West Hollywood bar last night, and he's not ashamed at all.

Stephen Hanks is a 47-year old L.A. consultant who would not say what he consults on. He did, however, tell us this was not a setup.

As for Hanks' thoughts on Bristol's comment -- jumping to what turns out to be the correct conclusion that he's gay -- he has more choice words for Sarah's little girl.

ksinva

Props to Bristol for showing such restraint. I wouldn't have been able to restrain myself and would have slammed the piece of crap mental case to the ground. And I'm an old lady!

ksinva

Sorry dude....you have some serious issues if you feel the need to lash out at someone's daughter. Get over yourself. Why don't you all just leave the Palins alone...maybe then they will go away.

xdrinker

He's a drunk.

Britney

Does TMZ now endorse verbal abuse and attack? This guy had an agenda to try and bring Bristol Palin down and public shame and humiliate her that evening. Even though I'm not a Palin family fan, I'm glad that she defended herself and her mom. Any 47 year old who screams and yells at a 21 year old is not only tactless and a bully but also a coward.

JB

So let me get thi ight...yelling "your mothers a whore" is not a form of bullying, but saying I know your gay is- I guess it's kind of like the black thing now - they WANT everyone to acknowledge thier blackness or gayness to "give them something" like a preference for a job or extra points for college admissions, whatever, but if you DO acknowledge their blackness or gayness you are racist and homophobic because white people and hetero's HAVE to see it, but if they see it they are vilified. What the hell......

Oh and screaming your mothers a whore IS without a doubt, meant to be an attack and is 100% heterophobic and should be said so...after all you said she was homophobic. That makes him heterophobic. We get it TMZ I watch every night and OK you've got some gays in their, but come on the dude was as much heterophobic as she was homophobic. She should have bitched slapped the little queenie

whatta joke

Makes him feel like a big tough man to pick on a young girl? about her mother no less, someone whom she has zero control over their actions, and yet will love her indefinitely none the less. What a low life.

Bruno

He is a hot daddy. Can we see him naked?

kelli

what a disgusting human being, he is out of control and a horrible person to say such abusive things, gay or not that man is a animal and has zero class, i would of punched him out ,this is why there is hate words because people act ridiculous you have no choice to hate them.

Betsy

Why is she in a bar at the age of 20. This is too funny.

eric

id crack your potty mouth in a second you ***** punk.

Jake Ryan

I don't think she used homosexual as a slur at all. Who, outside of a fifth grade school yard bully talks to someones child like this? And talks about their mother? Seriously. I think Bristol - and i'm not a fan of her or her mother's politics - behaved very well. I'm glad she stood up for herself. I wish she hadn't brought sexuality into the mix, but I don't think she was out of line to do it.

FHanks

Listen here fruit tart, if you have an issue with Sarah Palin, you take it up with her. You don't have any right to take out your anger on Bristol. You should've been a mature adult and kept your mouth shut. Who are you to call someones mom a whore? You give us gays a bad name, just because you havent been handled in a while, doesnt give you the right to take it out on a little girl. Grow up douche bag.
BTW, if I was her, I would have knocked your teeth into the back of your head.

yessir

THIS GUY IS SICK!

A Doubter

Bristol should just chang her name to Bigot, and get it over with.

SUNIA3

so, let's see, what we have here is a 47 years old gay man that likes to yell obscenities at a girl young enough to be his daughter. I would call him an ass but then I would have to apologies to donkeys. let's just say, creep.