Bristol Palin Heckler:

I'd Do It Again!

9/23/2011 11:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

092311_bristol_v5_video
TMZ tracked down Bristol Palin's heckler -- the one who screamed, "Your mother's a whore!" at a West Hollywood bar last night, and he's not ashamed at all.

Stephen Hanks is a 47-year old L.A. consultant who would not say what he consults on. He did, however, tell us this was not a setup.

As for Hanks' thoughts on Bristol's comment -- jumping to what turns out to be the correct conclusion that he's gay -- he has more choice words for Sarah's little girl.

joe

he's a pathetic domocrat,homo,who act tough in front of young girls.

BicYea

I checked my watch-- His 15 minutes are UP!!

Cassiope

What a disgusting human been you are. You deserve to look like the idiot you are.

venicementor

Classless SOB - why do people think they can say what they want to say under the guise of the first amendment? He was out of line, it would be one thing to say to Sara Palin, providing he has the balls, of course, but to say it to her daughter was incomprehensible. AssH***!!! How wold he liked to be called because his father may have been a criminal or whatever - BTW, that's probably why is is such a douche!!!! The POX on you, pal drop dead!!!!

The Mad Jewess

WOW, no wonder he picks on a teen, look at that mug, what an UGLY slime.

Ken

Really? You call a girls mom a whore...out of no where...and youre offended by her comments back to you? You are an idiot!

Jan

I just saw a photo of this guy with Levi Johnston from a year ago and read that he just removed his twitter account called "@sickofpalin". Is this dude obsessed with Palin??? Was he a plant by someone that knew Bristol would be at Saddle Ranch that night? The article also said he was Michael Vartan's manager. Why would an an actor want a person that scream*****eful words in a public place for a manager ???

jacksonfive210

I like how he says he's a consultant but wont say what he consultant's. Could mean alot of things like not having a job. Im not a palin fan but this dudes a loser who is heckling a 21 year old girl when she's just minding her own business. Glad she stuck up for her mother though I would of done the same thing but might of knocked him out instead if i had a few ****tails in me haha

rc

This guy gives gays a bad name. Bristol asked the guy what he didnt like about her mom and he couldnt answer. I think she summed it correctly. She asked if he was a homosexual, wanting to know if that what his problem with her mom is about! I think she aced it. He is an angry gay guy with no tolerance to biblical views. move on not everyone has to accept this lifestyle. Get over yourself.

Birdie McMurdo

Liberals sure are an ugly and bigoted and intolerant bunch, aren't they?

This guy is not a "heckler" -- he's a foul-mouthed tw8t trying to verbally bully a charismatic young woman who happens to be getting a little of the limelight. All because he's one of the seething foaming at-the-mouth rage-afflicted morons who harbors irrational hatred for her mother based on her politics.

In nearly every conceivable way, liberals are ugly and stained and weak-minded.

Steve

who's the idot? The one that asks, or the one that answers? Both

Steve

Apart from your political affiliation, does anyone here actually think badly about a 20 yr old Bristol confronting a 47 year old for calling her mother...
1) a whore
2) a devil
3) that she's going to hell
4) evil
5) a liar
6) unable to complete a sentence

Then proceed to call her...
1) a b^&&^%
2) white trash

I'm sorry but there are some occasions that people cross the line and confrontation is completely justified in my eyes. I just hope my kids grow up and defend their family. Sure she made mistakes in the past, but I'm proud of what she did.

Lastly, the people that are focusing on her called him a homosexual are being melodramatic and simply pushing a homosexual agenda. He's old enough to be her father, and what he said is so much worse on so many different levels.

You go Bristol!

nico

****** needs a good 5-10 minute beating. Not for being a ******, but for being a douche bag

Hypno13

Another lib ****stain. I would love to see that **************tart that with a man. But then a real man wouldn't pull that **** on a lady.

What I Think

I thought that all gays were supposed to be tolerant, loving,forgiving and extremely docile. That is what the mainstream media would have us believe.