Bristol Palin

I'm No Homophobe ...

I Was Just Defending My Mom

9/23/2011 5:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0923_Bristol_palin_2EXThere's nothing homophobic about Bristol Palin's heated exchange with a heckler last night -- according to her rep ... who claims Bristol was only defending her mom, Sarah Palin.

A rep for Bristol tells TMZ, she "was approached in a confrontational and inappropriate manner when two men aggressively shouted expletives aimed at her in reference to her mother. Bristol responded to the unprovoked verbal assault by calmly standing her ground and defending her family."

As we previously reported, Stephen Hanks yelled, "Your mother's a whore" -- prompting a face-to-face argument during which Bristol shouted at Hanks, "I just know you are" a homosexual.

The rep believes there was nothing bigoted about Bristol's words -- saying, "The situation ended with no incident, and accusing her of homophobia is completely unfounded and totally misstates her views."

Dee

She is her mothers' child they both seem to justify their verbal threats and society pats them on their backs and say, It's okay.

tmz posters dont know sh1t

...what is ****** up about the situation is dude ruined a good night for her! here she is with pretty hair & pretty feet riding this bull! having fun! her ***** was probably DRENCHED due to all the movement...and then this ******* has to ruin her good time! although i HATE her mom's politics as well...i will say i would ******arah Palin like the world was ending tomorrow! like Glen Rice did in the 80's! yes indeed i would **** her & her 2 hillbilly daughters to with utter pleasure! i'd **** Willow last...the SECOND she blows out the candles on her 18th birthday cake

GracieO

So if you are a homosexual, its ok to be a hater, spread hate, call names, because you dont agree with someones politics. But if someone doesnt agree w/ the homosexual lifestyle then they are a homophobe, am I getting that message clear... idiots

Gregg

Typical st8 ****

Don

Let me be clear. If that punk got in my face and called my mother a whore I break his ugly jaw in five places. Is this how we bury such filthy behaviour that the discussion becomes one about gays. Lefties on here with your filthy post..... you are losing, you will lose again soon, your movement is a faliure in no small part to your support of this kind of trash.

Marie

Of course Bristol Palin is a homophobe. Homophobes believe that calling someone gay is an insult.

Here are a few of their favourite catchphrases:
"You are so gay."
"Your mama is gay."
"Your daddy is gay."
"Your school is so gay."
"You look gay."
"What you are wearing is so gay."
"Gays are everywhere."
"Because of the gays the world is coming to an end."
'Thank God I am not gay."
"There are no gay people in my family."
"My child is not going to be raised gay because I am not gay."
"Gay people suck.'
"Gay people get AIDS."
"My salad tastes so gay."
"I would rather be a terrorist or a prostitute than be gay."
"God said gays are bad."
"You drive like a gay person."
"Gay, gay, gay, gay, gay......."

As you can see homophobes are obsessed with the gay word.

WendyG

Of course she's not..it's West Hollywood..she asked if he was homosexual.big deal..pay attentions..that guy was a creep..she showed more tolerance than I would of..hate without reason. He's 47, and quite frankly, if he is part of the noh8 community, well , it speaks volumes about hypocrisy in the gay commu nity.. He just blew their NoH8 campaign.LOL

The guy obviously has issues..and is a vulgar piece of crap.

ALEXINWONDERLAND

He was obviously drunk and his comments were inappropriate. HOWEVER, she was was not, and her homophobia was shockingly blatant. For this classless family, the apple does not fall for from the tree, especially when there is money involved. And clearly, there is.

sPaNkdEnALgAs

I don't buy that crap. If it didn't bother her any, it would have played no role in this argument. What an ignorant bimbo.

Jah36

I don't think Bristol pointing out the obvious means that she has a fear of homosexuals. It would be like walking outside of the grocery store and noticing a man talking to his dog that isn't there. One would probably come to the conclusion that the person is most-likely a schizophrenic. Same type of situation here, Bristol recognized that the man is mentally ill.

Obviously the man is deeply ashamed of his homosexual behavior given the way he drastically displayed his insecurity by calling a young woman's mother a whore. It smells of desperation and is pathetic. What a sorry excuse for a human being.

Also TMZ, you really need to lay off the whole homosexual push you guys have been making over the past couple of months. I think you reached critical mass when you posted about a girl eating at Chik-fil-a and questioning whether she had a fear of homosexuals. You're trying way to hard Harvey and it's pathetic. THZ - The Homosexual Zone.

Bill

I would have decked the SOB along with half of you responding here!

kromen

He should have gotten the five knuckle shuffle. I say he got off easy.

aaa12312

**** me assor

james

If I could get my hands on that liberal homo that spoke that way to Bristol I would carve him a new ass. Homosexuals that are men like to play with poo poo. YUCK you sickos.

Laura

He started it! No matter what the views of Sarah Palin is, gives him no right to attack her daugter. Bristol was standing up for her mom. You all know that you would have done the same. If anyone says "yo mama", you would all be ready to fight!