Bristol Palin

Attacked By Heckler

'YOUR MOTHER'S A WHORE'

9/23/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0923_bristol_palin_video_5
Bristol Palin
stood face to face with a very ANGRY Sarah Palin hater at the Saddle Ranch on the Sunset Strip last night ... after he screamed at her, "Your mother's a whore."

It all went down after Bristol rode the mechanical bull -- when the man shouted, "Did you ride Levi like that?"

During the confrontation, the man called Sarah "evil" -- and Bristol replied, "Is it because you're a homosexual and that's why you hate her?"

The man responded, "Pretty much ... and why'd you say I'm a homosexual?"

Bristol shot back -- "Because I can tell you are."

Bristol -- with her reality TV crew in tow -- eventually stormed out of the bar with her friends.

jdawg

Staged for her Reality Show,,Not a real confrontation at all.

Cleveland Gal

Sounds to me that Bristol has a problem with the gay community by her telling someone that he looked homosexual why anyone would side with the Palin family is beyond me-Sarah says the stupidest things, they are animal killers and now they hate homosexuals. Anyone would be stupid to vote for Palin for President.

JR

So the Palin*****e gays, we already knew that. Can we just give them to Russia already?

Selebraties Suck

You go, Girl!!!!!!

She probably could have kicked his ass!

julie4evert

good for bristol telling off the guy he started it. she stood right up to the guy and didnt back down!

Fidel Sarcastro

Approve of Sarah Palin or not the guy was a rude douche bag, there are ways to voice ones thoughts without being a jerk about it. On the other side responding to it by making homophobic comments doesn't help the matter, just makes Bristol look no better that the douche that started it.

They both are at wrong here.

johnnyray

There goes another homosexual who let the liberal hate machine turn him into a monster. Now he has little chance of a happy life that's not full of hatred for his fellow man, those that have a different view than he does.

Fred

Why is it that when she needs to reach for an insult, she calls him "homosexual?"

yessir

WOW THAT GUY IS VILE. a 47 YEAR OLD MAN TALKING LIKE THAT TO A GIRL. THIS GUY IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING.

Danid

I am glad this loser is so tolerant! The one word that describes this situation is queer! I have never
Seen two people (the baldies) who could so be described as D_ _k Heads!!!!!

doobiedan

I am a die hard conservacrat and even though I find the Palin clan a mockery to everything they claim to represent, in this vid I hear Bristol giggling and she truly exposed to us all that she is truly just a girl like any other American girl. She has made her mistakes and deals with them. The guy that used this as his forum to toss insults at a woman was less than a man. I would have broke my foot off in his Azz then wiped it on his shirt. No kid needs to hear that about their mom, even though Sarah is indeed a wh-o-re.

Maggie

Hollywood libs re a classy bunch. Did I say classy? I meant cowardly. They spend so much time with ONLY like-minded people that they have no idea how to deal with people who disagree with them. That's why they resort to childish name-calling and try to incite a mob against them. Bristol gets a pass from me for calling him gay. Even though she could have responded more eloquently, the guy called her mother a whore. Very few could keep their cool after that.

Kari

I can appreciate her wanting to defend her mother--but why did she immediately go to homosexuality as the reason? And how can "she tell" if someone is? Sounds like bigotry runs in the family. I think comments his were crude, but so were hers. They both lost that argument.

kp

This is so set up to make noise about her new show. She is taking lessons from her mother on how to get attention, attention brings money,

Lori

I am NOT of fan of Sarah Palin, but that dude was just plain WRONG!