Jennifer Lopez

Most Eligible Bachelorette

In Las Vegas

9/25/2011 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0925_jennifer_lopez_launch_tmz
Jennifer Lopez was single and ready to mingle last night in Las Vegas, hitting up PURE nightclub in Caesars Palace.

Think any guys were brave enough to hit on J.Lo?

Strokadellic

Wow. She seriously looks like sh*t.

karlew

Big deal so she took her giant ass out dancing.

Reba

I wondered why a couple of months prior to the announcement of her divorce she was all over the place with advertisements for L'Oreal, a women's shave commercial (I believe it was Gilette) & now her clothes line for Khohl's. (Hubby also has a clothes line with Khohl's). They must have been separated a long time prior to their announcement.
Now we're being "treated" to their oversaturated media plugs - Jen is her own worst enemy - her time as a big commodity is over. She is probably used to a very high-maintenance life style that now she has to hustle to keep up with.

Dom_D

Thats that cat Jovan lol. whats up bro?

Bolivar

She's waaay too old for ANY use of the suffix "ette"...

I'm guessing there's a friend of hers writing headlines at TMZ.

anotherstupidtmzpost

@ Brian You sound worse than a 15 year old girl with an eating disorder. I mean PLEASE. You're calling a woman who is credited with having one the best physiques in the biz and one of the most rigorous of work out regimens in Hollywood "FAT"???? Most people I know in their 20's don't look like her! And this woman has had TWO kids. What kind of hater-aid are sipping dude? Whatever rationale you're using to make these judgements calls is seriously distorted and problematic. No wonder we have such an issue with young girls sticking their fingers down their throats.

anotherstupidtmzpost

@ Coolaidjr you sound like a clowm talking about women like they have an expiry date. I don't know what kind of coolaid your "junior" azz is drinking but you need to lay off it because you're tripping. I mean Jennifer's taking care of herself and keeping in shape--so what? Are you actually blaming her for trying to look good lol? Should she just let it all go to hell and start eating cookies and chips all day because she doesn't look the same as she did when she was 25? She looks great and you know it. Most people I know in their 20's don't look like her and she's had TWINS--you know how much stress that puts on a woman's body? That's like pumping out two freakin thanksgiving turkeys from your body! And dude, don't even try this whole "I wouldn't even give her or Halle Berry a second look" crap. Please...last time I checked they weren't looking at your broke, ugly azz to begin with and secondly if you did see any of these women in the club I can guarantee you'd sh*t your pants and have a nervous breakdown. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

OooooNooo!

Guys might hit on her if she looses some weight.

Anonymous

Only Jennifer Lopez and me. From Jennifer Lopez' all-time #1 life long male super fanatic.

orit garbourg

overrated!

frnacisco 2010

NASTY BITCH OVER 40 PARTYING LIKE A TEENAGER.SHE MUST BE AT HOME TAKING CARE OF HER CHILDREN

Daniel Mountain

Chauvinistic Morons: A.) Just because she's pictured dancing near a black guy doesn't mean she's with a black guy. B.) Dancing at a club doesn't make her a whore.

I don't like her, either, but at least have a little common sense (even though you are TMZ commenters).

backfire

I look at Jennifer Lopez and I see a very sexy mother of two children. She is not having the hot time in Vegas you propose. She just wants a man who will love her for herself and believe me.....he ain't in the club!!!

m

Who would want a divorced three time woman who has slept with everyone in Hollywod plus who knows where else? Jlo is disgusting. What a great role model for our young girls.

Different Rules Apply

Married with babies was OK when she was a has been, but now with the new flared attention, that's too boring...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments