Patti Stanger

"Sorry" I Blasted Gays & Jews

9/26/2011 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0926_patti_stanger_ex
Patti Stanger
says she's extremely sorry for her homophobic and anti-Semitic remarks last night on TV -- telling TMZ, she didn't mean to stir the pot.

Patti tells us, “I am so sorry. I did not mean to offend anyone with my comments last night."

Patti appeared on Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live" -- when she said gay men are incapable of monogamy ... adding, "There is no curbing gay men ... I have tried."

But gay men weren't the only target of Patti's unprompted criticism -- she also generalized, "Jewish men lie."

Bravo is also apologizing for Patti's outburst -- telling us, “[Patti's] comments are not representative of the network’s beliefs and opinions.  We apologize for the offense it caused.”

Machelle

I wish everyone I've
ever insulted got a penny
for my words, this way
the economy wouldn't be
so bad.
G I V E
H E R
A
B R E A K

Craig

She doesn't HAVE to apologize - but she IS apologizing because she realizes she offended virtually all of her current and potential client base. It wasn't just gay men and Jews she took aim at, she called New York women uptight, said no one should be with a man with an uncir***cised penis because it's like a sharpei, and advised callers looking for advice to dump the men they loved because they were unemployed or hadn't proposed after 2 years. She's always over-the-top, but she was downright disrespectful last night. So to those of you saying she has a right to her opinion, sure she does - but viewers have a right to be angry as well.

Jess

Rude, ugly bitch. I known some very devoted, faithful gay couples. Does she not see this is why gays are fighting for marraige rights? Your 15 minutes are up, bitch. Pull the show.

elpablo

jack : 4 minutes ago

what makes you the expert or so interested in homosexual sexual behaviour???

_________________________________________________________
It's sad that society has devolved to the point where one would think that it takes an expert to figure something out that's common sense. Obviously the behavior is unnatural. Wise up!

dimes

She didn't apologize for what she said, she's only sorry people have a problem with her views. Vile woman.

Flynn

I agree. Who? TMZ, is there so little celebrity news out there you've gone from the D-list to the F-list. F as in Fugly.

Jason

hey shes being honest and saying the truth

Allen

Many gay men and many heterosexual men are incapable of monogamy. Many Jewish men and many non Jewish men lie. Many TV and movie personalities are incapble of monogamy and lie. Does anyone really care what Patti Stanger thinks, if indeeed she does think? She'll be here today, gone tomorrow. Why get in a furor over whatever she says? Can we move on?

Carl

How would a woman have an effect on a gay man's relationships? Was she trying to convert them to straight and when they weren't interested in her she decided they couldn't be monogamous?

aw

funny ... considering that she is a jew + for the most part a gay man trapped in a female body.

maria

I never saw a woman so VULGAR,disgusting and filthy mouth t]like this one! she don't even respect her dad ,she said in front of him and her mother ,that the best BJ was from a actor even give his name in front of them.....she is not pretty not class ,I wonder why her fiance broke up with her! obvious !last night she denied she had plastic surgery it is obvious she had done ,her lips are different and she has the lipstic tatoo the one it never go off all is too obvious I change my channel can't understand this bad mouth !

DetroitRocks

I miss the days when people were famous because they had talent

Michael

This woman is a dispicable thing. I don't say human being as she isn't! SHe is a harpie! I wish some of the people on her show would beat her down!

Jackie

She looks like she has a **** down. I hate ugly women who try so hard to prove that they are smart.she looks like a tranny to me.

Jan

That is funny as she was talking to her boss who is Jewish and gay. My Irish straight man cheated, lied, and drank too much. Do I think most Irish men cheat, lie, and drink too much. HELL YES!! I think everyone tells lies sometimes and most PEOPLE cheat.