Barack Obama

Hangin' with a 'Real Housewife'

9/27/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0927_obama_real_housewive_twit
President Barack Obama was all smiles as he hung out with "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Kyle Richards at his fundraiser at the House of Blues in West Hollywood on Monday.

Unlike another party crashing "Real Housewives" star who shall remain nameless, we're guessing Kyle was actually cleared to be at this Presidential event.

myysterri

I just lost all respect for Kyle Richards.

Paris

Bend that old white ass over bitch.

Jfor

doesn't he have more important things to do?

croc

this pres is just something else with his
sh-- eating grin..stop partying, go sit down
and make a plan on how we can keep business's from
leaving this country..makes me sick no jobs, and he's smiling like a idiot..trust me i am very patriotic, but he takes the cake.

Poopey Poopstein

Never mind the nation's economy is in the toilet and its citizens are having trouble putting food on the table, it's more important to hob nob with wealthy Hollywood star for fundraising. Good job Bark Obama!

john wayne gacy

looks like a swiped a free picture;

the door at the h.o.b. was 250 bucks and a set
picture was a one thousand dollar donation, with
a fleeting, but still in office, one-time president ......

Zoe

........and the non-stop campaigning at the taxpayers expense continues, except for the Sunday golf game of course.

GalacticCannibal

This pic is truly pathetic. I am beginning to believe that Pres> Obama cannot wait to leave the White House and start earning $-millions on World speaking tours and books etc. What a pity , I thought he was going to do something good for the country. I voted for him in 2008

Michelle

Me too!

sam

I guess people with money are not so evil after all besides paying the majority of taxes that fund the federal government... they're also good enough to finance this big losers 2012 election..... the business community hates him... all he has left is Hollywood who are practically communist, so they will keep pushing this incompetent clusterf--k, oh he still has blacks 95% and welfare cases, and 15% population that are liberal, and also the 2% of population that's gay, but the last 2 groups make up most of Hollywood so I'm repeating myself.

Abe

Michelle better watch out. Obama played golf with Bill Clinton over the weekend, and I'm sure Barack was getting advice on how to score booty during his last few months in office.

x

Home Skillet

I LOVE YOU, PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!! And, to all you haters, SUCK IT, SUCKAS!!!!!!

Reed

This is not going to help your cause, Mr. President, hanging out with the rich and useless.

Ratings Needed

He looks terrible. He's losing weight on a steady basis...sick....? I heard he was 'depressed' and smokes more than ever. When does this a@@ work?

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

This guy looks more moronic in every picture he takes, as this one he looks like a freaking mope just like he did in the one where everyone's standing there but him waving like a boooob. He's a walking talking puppet of a joke at this point and anyone thinking of voting for him again deserves the joblessness homelessness likely headed their way.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments