« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Artie Lange & Nick DiPaolo

BALLIN' with $3 MILLION Deal!!

9/28/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0927_artie_lange_nick_dipaolo_EXDArtie Lange's return to radio is paying off for him and partner Nick DiPaolo ... BIG time -- because TMZ has learned the comedy duo will rake in a total of about 3 MILLION bucks!

We're told Artie and Nick just inked 3-year deals for a nationally syndicated radio show premiering Monday, October 3. Sources involved in the deal say each of them will make more than 500K per year of the deal -- and it's going to be called "The Nick and Artie Show."

As TMZ first reported ... DirecTV put together the deal to get Nick and the former "Howard Stern Show" star. We're told there are already plans to simulcast Nick and Artie on The Audience Network next Spring.

The show will focus on sports and entertainment -- and we're told Artie's already describing it like this: "Imagine two hosts from SportsCenter ... if they were under indictment."

As they say ... check your local listings.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

pancake

that buys alot of coke

Truth

#EPIC_FAIL #TRAIN_WRECK #HOT_ASS_MESS[DOT]COM TRUTH!!

Fat Mike

Good to hear, I love Nick DiPaolo. I'll never forget him telling Pamela Anderson that when watching Baywatch he jer*ed off so often he had to employ a homeless guy to stand next to his TV with a squeegee

Vinsetta

Now that selfish fat **** won't have to walk to Delaware to buy his ****. He can drive another Benz he used as a trash can.

joejava68

Have always liked Nick DiPaolo's humor

EVLBERT

Done in under a year...Artie will be either dead, in jail, or in rehab.

Jeff

Artie Lange is the friendly, jovial cousin we all wish we had. I am very happy for him. I hope that he will appear on Howard's show once in a while to cross promote each other's show.

Delaware D

hey Artie - stay out of Delaware, you loser!

moe

Artie is a fat, drug addict drunk, disgusting, ugly, not funny, waste of a human. Why give this no talent schmuck work? I always wondered what Howard Stern saw in him?

snowcat

I love Artie and I love Nick DiPaulo,I will gladly go back to free radio to hear this show.I hope they go on Stern show to promote the new radio show,but I won't hold my breath waiting for that to happen.

UNLEVINED HARVEY

i will be sure to ignore it

DubstepDistribution

this is great! I miss Artie!!!!

CRAZYGIRL

Artie is such a talent!!! He belongs on radio, he is hilarious!!! I'm glad he faced his demons and got help!!

TheVolleyballGod

Their show will fail everyone knows Artie is a violent drug addict whose number one sin in himself is JEALOUSY, he is a beat red faced JEALOUS fool. Just a matter of time b4 this fat slob funny man kills himself.

sstressed

I love artie, you big gorilla! I'm not a big sports guy but If i can find him on the net, i'm listening!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments