CBS

Suspicious Letter Addressed

to 'Dancing with the Stars'

9/28/2011 4:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0928_cbs_splashnewsonline_exd
The suspicious, white-powder-containing letter that triggered an emergency situation at CBS Studios in Hollywood today was intended for "Dancing with the Stars" ... law enforcement tells TMZ.

TMZ broke the story ... emergency vehicles were called to the studio after an unknown white powder spilled out of a letter inside the CBS mailroom.

Officials later determined the substance was not anthrax -- or any other harmful substance.

So far, it's unclear if the letter was intended for a specific cast member on the show.

hmmmm

LoL DWTS wants so much attention.....Let me guess, next they will sat it was for the bearded Lady.....RATINGS

dougstyle

probably another sarah palin follower, thank god no one was hurt this time..

Truth

BRISTOL IS BEHIND IT. NOT A SURPRISE... TRUTH!!

Donna

My son thought it was Charlie Sheen's resume!

Cindy

Dancing with the stars is on ABC so why would CBS have their mail?

Karmagal

One of the losers with a CLOSED mind who thinks Chaz shouldn't be there is behind it. Some of the comments about her on Radaronline are BEYOND out of control. People with closed minds are ridiculous.

PG

KockROACHian PR stunt!

Marty

Let's see, low ratings, even controversial guest didn't make the ratings go up.....How bout sending a letter with baby powder in it to draw more attention to the failure of DWTS! Could I be right, naw, Hollywood wouldn't stoop that low, would they?

John Q

People who think they know everything should shut the hell up before they open their mouth. I find it funny people say they know why this, or that is happening, but all they see is a news report on someone they have never met, or a situation they have never been in. How on earth do you know that any of this is done for ratings? Are you a deep insider with knowledge of the entire situation, or are you an idiot who thinks they know everything because they have nothing else in their own life but there computer, and a lot of time on their hands. Think before you speak, it might help.

en Todo Momento!!

did they read the letter? maybe it was just an offer for a line of powder make up for the dance show.

Mark

DWTS is in ABC....DUMBASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mesonsdad

Please assist me!! The outrageously sexy Blonde who is quick-witted and ample-t****d - who is she? She just pulverizes me in a most vexatious manner!!! So...who IS SHE??? Jen? IDK, but, SHE ROCKS!! (Or, I'm a mongoloid). The Former is TRUE!!!!

mesonsdad

i MUST be having a bad day! looking for the hot, somewhat chesty blonde on TMZ - but, Google that, and you get MAX!!!! Max - ur great, but WTF? I mean that witty, kina busty, very CUNNILINGABLE Blonde who is often your foil!!! WHO IS SHE? I wanna begin my stalking ASAP!!! LOL - really - LOOOL! but...WHO IS SHE????

John Q

I just got home from work. I can spend 5 minutes dealing with peoples ridiculousness. I am blasting nobody in particular, but my suggestion is to never assume anything until you have actual facts, and not the things in your head that you think are clever. Some people think there opinions change everything, even on the smallest scale. I would never spout off before I have the facts, it would makes me look ignorant, and uneducated.

Marty

@JohnQ:
"it would makes me look ignorant, and uneducated."

I agree, you need to check your grammar before clicking [COMMENT]

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments