« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Boston Sports Fans

It SOX To Be You

9/29/2011 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

092911_boston_still

The Red Sox missing the playoffs by THIS much ... the Patriots losing to the Bills -- how much can Boston sports fans take in a week? Oops ... we found one more major league bummer.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

JohnnyBoy

I think us Chowds will sleep just fine with our 7 Championships in the last 10-years.

Only in Baltimore can they celebrate being 20 games under .500 like they just won the World Series.

Rogue Warrior

What up all you emotionally illiterate, Nancy Disgrace following, irrational, rode wet, mental midgets?

Boston and it's residents are douchebags!!!

SLH

this would be really interesting ... IF I WERE ON ESPN!!!

aquanet

I think Boston sports fans are doing just fine. The city has won more championship in the last 10 years than any other city. Baseball, football, basketball and hockey.
So why does it suck to be them?

Your headline makes zero sense.

Please!

Ah,We are just fine TMZ. How's L.A.?

lookItsMegRyan

It's embarrassing such a colossal meltdown choke job right out there in front for everyone to see. Then there's the Patriots with no defense. It must suck to be a sports town fading into oblivion.

Cujeaux

Funny clips! I love how the Red Sox choke and cry all the time. It never gets old. The Orioles celebration is classic. Sorry I missed that one!

craig

WE WON THE MEGA BOWL AND THAT'S THAT'S I AM FROM BALTIMORE AND WE FINALLY CAN WIN THE BIG ONE AKA THE MEGA BOWL

Areader

To TMZ....F_U_C_K Y_O_U....yours truly a Red Sox fan !

James Hughes

Wow! You guys actually make money doing this? Really?

Jack

Really TMZ?? How are you doing out there in LA, you know with all those baseball and football championships?? I think we'll be fine. Oh, by the way, how's your hockey team??

Dan

You guys are clowns, highlighting Boston's failures. These same comments are coming out of the mouth of someone who routinely wears a Dodgers cap or Angels Cap. You Kidding me? The Dodgers can't even run the organization right, and the Angels have been completely dominated by the Red Sox throughout the 2000's. And just in case you forgot... That's 7 in 10 biatches

Kaffee

I'm a Tigers fan, would have liked to see us play and beat the Sox--now we'll just have to beat the Yankees in four. Go Tigers!!

Truth

Boston has the most obnoxious sports fans anywhere. It's always fun to watch them cry.

TMZSOX

First off - way to rip off deadspin and barstool. You're failing at it. Tito just quit and there are a million other great stories to cover. Second- You people are a bunch of s***bags. Making your own news by calling up an athlete before his game and getting in his head. Way to rip off South Park and go for the "rich guy cheating" topic. Can you people seriously come up with anything original. I hope your website has an epic fail- first visit just to tell you I hate you.

All those that hate Boston fans just wish they were from MA. Thank you for your love and letting us rent space in your head. I hope TMZ calls up your athletes and f*cks up your games too. Stop coming to this site. Deadspin and Barstool are by far more successful and hilarious. These stupid a-holes can't even through a baseball. Stupid hipsters trying to take other peoples ideas. For those that follow this site and like it - you deserve it. Thanks a lot as****s for trying to make your own news. I think that should be illegal - F steriods changing players- media should not be allowed to steal person data for an athlete and contact them right before a game. S***bags.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments