Scarlett Johansson

I'm Putting My Foot Down

Over Nude Pics

9/29/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0_cgo5kirj_0_2vl3f1en
Scarlett Johansson is speaking out about the double-edged sword of fame -- claiming she's just as entitled to privacy as anyone else ... after nude pics of the actress leaked online earlier this month.

In a CNN interview ... Scarlett says,  "Who doesn't want to protect their own privacy? There are certain instances where you give a lot of yourself and finally you have to kind of put your foot down and say, 'Oh wait, I'm taking it back.' "

Scarlett -- who asked the FBI to track down the alleged hackers -- adds, "If [one's privacy] is sieged in someway, it feels unjust. It feels wrong."

Professor Chaos

Dead Idiot,

Just quite leaving nude photos of yourself on your phone when you know damn well people have hacked celebrities phones in the past and posted such pictures online in the past. Thanks idiot.

P.S. I loved the pics. You have a nice rack and an amazing ass.

texgirl2762

Yeah, I'm not buying it. Sounds like a deliberate ploy on her part to force her name into the limelight. She's acting all offended, but a lot of celebrities do that when they're worried their star might be dimming. It's all fake. Besides, if privacy's really that important to you, don't take nude pictures of yourself.

noel

Another pretentious,overrated, hollywood skank. Get over yourself,ugh

Jeepers

You know, Scarlet...here's my advice...don't take nekkid pics of yourself and leave them on a hackable phone whilst being a famous hot chick in a time when famous hot chicks are having their nekkid pics stolen from their phones...moron. It's pretty difficult to feel sorry for you when you do something so, so very stupid.

Katie

Just curious... how does one "hack" a cell phone?? How do you hack into someone's memory card?? I call BS!

Alicia

I understand that she is upset that nude pictures of herself are now all over the internet. But my only problem with the entire situation is that as a celebrity you would keep nude pictures of yourself on your cell phone knowing that it could get hacked at anytime. What would happen if she just simply lost the cell phone and the pictures got out. Would she or could she be just as upset. The person who leaked the photos had no right to do so, but come on she should have been smarter about the delivery and storage of the photos from the beginning.

nobleday

Weird how the set looks fake and similar to the fake looking Madonna video, and some other fake looking TMZ footage. Just saying.

jack

As much as I agree with her about privacy, I find the whole drama an incredible waste of the FBI's time and resources.

Cujeaux

I feel violated having to see and hear about her damn pictures. I'm glad the FBI didn't come up with anything.

canadasue

Here's a novel idea: How about NOT taking nude photos of yourself in the first place? Problem solved! I have absolutely no sympathy for these stupid celebrities and their leaked nude photos/sex tapes!

Mick Evans

The public isn't fooled by this rubbish about stolen pictures. Just like Kim Kardashian and her sl**ty movie. It is so obvious that it is done for the purpose to be seen by everyone and made a big deal ok. Why else would the pictures be taken or the movies made. The trick for them is not to show TOO much e.g Pari******on and all the rest of the shallow, out of touch so called stars. I am increasingly sickened by the hardships that these over pampered pathetic select few in the world carry on with.

Poopey Poopstein

Cry us river Scar HO.. if you didn't want them leaked, dont take nude photos of yourself. Always playing the victims..and never taking responsibility for their own actions~!

coathanger

I can't believe people saw my butt! *pouts* I'm going back to my mansion to lay on my bed of money.

*Cue FBI snickering in the background.*

sara

Amazing! Narcissism at its finest. Who takes nude photos and videos of themselves? It isn't enough to see yourself naked in the mirror before and after a shower or while dressing, now you have to see yourself in videos and photos. Not to mention you already see yourself in film. The 50 that got hacked are seriously self absorbed individuals. I have no pitty for them except for the fact that they can't see beyond their own noses. How sad.

God-Of-Lyf

It doesn't matter if your famous or not. Theft is theft period!!!