Justin Timberlake

I Even Make GOLF Sexy

9/30/2011 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

092911_justin_still

Justin Timberlake is such a fine piece of man -- ladies even get hot and bothered over his GOLF swing. No wonder Jessica Biel's on him like a tight, sexy pair of golf pants.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

INeedFacebookFriends.com

so he's bringing sexy golfing back?

Phreaky

Jessica Biel is not attractive. The only time she looks ok is when she is slathered in makeup. She has shoulders like a linebacker. Mila is way hotter.

Steelers suck

Wow, step away from the crack-pipe Harvey! I've seen sexier stuff in my toilet! Ewwwwwww!!!!

Judus

When did white belts ever fall in the sexy category?

James R. - Los Angeles

You couldn't tell timberlake from spencer prattif they were standing next to each other.

Firefly

I do not find Justin sexy, in fact he is not good looking at all. Harvey are you the one that finds him sexy?

Glynn

There is absolutely nothing sexy about Justin Timberlake.

Kaffee

Please tell me just what is sexy about this guy?

LittleBIt

I can NOT figure out why everybody thinks this guy is so hot. He has a little boy voice and he is not good looking and his body is not anything to get excieted over. WTF??? I really don't get it.

hihat

Justin Timberturd sexy? I guess if the wad in one's wallet is large enough, it counts for more than looks or charisma...

Anissa

Ok, if the 9 IRON that hit my head was by you.... maybe. But it was a total geek/idiot, right swinging @ the Swap Meet-no barriers. Didn't even see it coming. UGH. Epilepsy now, as soon as I'm driving again back to SAG!!!! I need to be who I am! AN ACTOR! <3 Anissaangeltarren@yahoo.com Nis

Butterfly

"SEXY" MY EYE! Keep dreaming, little boy. FIRST you have to GROW UP and then, I DOUBT IT!!! Have you apologized, yet, to the Shriner's Hospitals for Crippled Children and the Shriner's Children's Burns Center, as their pitchman, for your extremely inappropriate behavior, on stage, with that Mila woman where she, in turn, groped you "down there?" You are a DISGRACE to every child in America! If you have not resigned as pitchman for our children, do so NOW! For once in your life, you might actually enjoy DECENCY, you miserable creature!!!

tre

justin timberlake? if that's sexy i'll take it back and get a refund

en Todo Momento!!

yeah, i'm sure that is what scared away all those old fashioned conservative white men from playing golf anymore. dudes who need to dangle their junk around all visibly on the green. do the closet homos need to be peepin at other dudes parts everywhere??!

Pound Sand

Um......no not sexy. I like men not boys.