Gene Simmons & Shannon Tweed

Tie the Knot

10/2/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1002_gene_simmons_tweed_exd_getty
After 28 years together, Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed finally tied the knot yesterday at the Beverly Hills Hotel.

Among the nearly 400 guests were Hugh Hefner, Bill Maher and the members of KISS ... including Paul Stanley, who was in the wedding party.

We're told Tweed was wearing $2.5 million of diamonds for the first dance ... and that does NOT include engagement ring. Michael Raven handmade the jewelry -- which included 13 pieces for the bride and bridal party, consisting of earrings necklaces and a $420,000 bracelet.

The couple's two kids -- Nick, 22, and Sophie, 19 -- were also there, with Sophie serving as maid of honor.

Joe Bunting

He truly is a pig.

KAREN Christopher

Awesome news!! Now I hope Gene doesn't panic. Shannon deserves this so much.

KAREN Christopher

Awesome news!! Now I hope Gene doesn't panic. Shannon deserves this so much.

Len

I am so happy for them. I love their show and even enjoy the old ones that I have seen before. I am sitting here writing this and feeling so happy for them. Congrats to both of you.
Len

vickie

Mazel Tov

thatoneguy

Holy moly these people are ugly..

Linda Brown

It proves just how much Shannon loves that egomaniac!! I was not sure at first if she would accept his proposal because of how much crap she was tired of? I was in Atlantic City about 20 yrs or so ago and KISS was playing there at one of the casinos. Shannon was there too! After the concert they were in the crowd he was signing autographs and I watched as this one drunken bimbo shoved Shannon out of the way and flipped out her boob and wanted Gene to sign it! Like Shannon was not even there! Shows you what a true lady she is, as I would have sent that skank flying! And then she screams out for all to hear that she wanted to #$A%A Gene? And here is my room key? Shannon grabbed him and they left! I wondered if Shannon had not been there would he have taken that broad up on her offer? About a yr later I saw them again! My friend and I were right on the stage close to Gene and there was this bimbo who flashes her boobs at him along with other broads whipping teddies, bras, roses at the band, mostly at him and right before the concert ended, a roadie came over and told the bimbo she was invited back stage! Guess she became one of Gene's reported 5,000 lays? I have seen many rock bands and I never wanted to just be a lay, being a groupie, I was not into that at all! As anyone seen Motley Crue? I was at a concert one night where a bunch of us got picked to party afterward and as much as I dig Nikki Sixx I would have never did what this one broad did! There was probably 60-70 people jammed into this back room and the drugs and alcohol flowed and Nikki grabs this girl and they proceed to get it on right there in front of everyone! I considered myself pretty non shockable, but damm, right in front of everyone? And his people acted like this happens all the time? Despite that it was a blast meeting the band! But that was the 80's for ya!!

PatinNJ

He is one of the dumbest, most boring people that I have ever heard speak.

Martin

It's about time Gene, your new wife has been with you through thick and thin, forget what these other people say, you guys are laughing because they have no life and are jealous of what you guys have accomplished in life. Congratulations!!!!

Pammy

Congrats Gene & Shannon! So happy for the two of you, Nick & Sophie! It's all about true love that's between the two of you and within your family! Not what others think 'cuz they don't really know what you feel. So much for the haters 'cuz they just don't get it! Who cares what they think anyway! Been a KISS fan for years & still love 'em!

diana carter

2 monsters marry

Deborah

Mazel tov!!!!!

Loie

That guy is so nasty.

nyb

I didn't know the Israeli was a flaming liberal. Inviting the Commie Maher tells me he is.

Jb