Tareq Salahi Reality Show

Win a Date with Me!

10/2/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tareq Salahi dating show
PERSONALS
Separated 43-year-old man seeks woman willing to compete for his love on television. Please don't be a fan of '80s soft rock music. Ability to talk your way into highly-secure events you were not invited to is a plus.

Sources close to Tareq Salahi tell TMZ he is pitching a dating show to various networks, with the title ... "Seducing Salahi."

We're told the show would shoot at his winery in Virginia and would be of the "Flavor of Love" variety -- with 14 women competing for Tareq's affection.

According to our sources, several networks are interested ... so don't say we didn't warn you.

Bg

4th grade spelling skills much?

themillieblog

"Win a date with me" NO thank you!

Kathy

A: gross and sick
B: thought oasis was up for auction/foreclosure
Shame use to make some great VA wine and a wonderful place to hang out. Attended many an awesome weddings by the pond...
Way to run the business into the ground and ruin a good family name!

TheUltraworld

Seriously, he looks 53. Outside of fame whore god diggers, what girl would want to seduce him?

Chris

So let me get this straight. Those two jerks crashed a political event a long time ago, and they're still making news WHY? Is that all that it takes to become a celebrity? Reminds me of the time Entertainment Tonight was so proud that they had followed Debbie Rowe to Target with EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE of her shopping for gardening supplies. Good heavens - the "press" is pretty damned desperate. Alert the Media - I'm taking my garbage out in 10 minutes. Get your cameras ready!!!

KnuckleDragger

WIN A DATE?! Really? What kind of woman would sign up to compete for this loser?! Probably the same type that would watch this show. Yes, ladies...that means YOU!

AlwaysOnTimeB

Pinching myself to wake up from this nightmare!!! Make him go away....ewww, nasty!!!!

frnacisco 2010

and to think that would be stupid americans whatching this crap

cc

I just threw up in my mouth...ALOT!

James Miller

And you idiots will watch this Bozo...you're all being played by these 2 phonies. You can bet both Salahis' have planned this all out with the rock star playing alone...Jim, Columbus, OH

Teachergurl

Are you sure that he is 43?????? Looks more like 53!!!!!

Janet

For the love of all that's holy and right in this world..........DO NOT GIVE THIS MAN A REALITY SHOW.

Pop Tart

That's so hot! He better wear a silk robe in it at some point. Yum!

maria

This guy has to pay me millions for me to go just to a date and I drunk and on in heavy medications to let him touch me!aughhhh!

moe

THERE IS NO WAY THAT HE IS 43 YEARS OLD. PROBABLY 53 IF NOT OLDER. HE IS SOOOOOOO GROSS!