Frances Bean Cobain

Smells Like Teen Home Owner

10/9/2011 12:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1003_francis_launch_v2
Just a year after turning 18 and gaining access to a ton of trust money, Frances Bean Cobain is investing in the Los Angeles real estate market -- shelling out $1.875 million for a house all her own.

The 3,350 square foot Spanish-style home has 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, a terrace, vintage light fixtures and hardware, stained glass windows and a media room.

The 19-year-old rock heiress is reportedly attending college in upstate New York -- so this is just her West Coast crash pad ... in between semesters.

Susan

Jealous much? What kind of people dog a 19 yr old young lady over the acts of her parents? I'm glad there was a trust fund set in place for her, and that she can reap the rewards of her fathers brilliance. Why shouldn't she? As for her mother, hate her all you want, but you can't deny her talent either, so I'd say this kid will do great things. I wish her luck in college and in life.

Jolena

I do not feel the need to call this young girl filthy names or degrade her I am simply going to say I think she has chosen to do something good with the money she was left by her father and its a step in the right direction of being a responsible young adult

Muppet

Good for her! This young lady has had alot to deal with in her life already! I haven't read anything about her getting in trouble etc. so I think she's on the right track.
Keep up the good work and enjoy your new home!

elysummers

Beautiful home. I hope she keeps her feet on the ground. Thank goodness her grandmother had more influence in raising her.

en Todo Momento!!

only god knows why she would need an entire kitchen. women these days don't know how to cook. a microwave suffices.

gilcarlson