Cher

Surfaces at "Dancing"

... Just Like We Said

10/11/2011 7:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

101111_cher_dancing_still

Remember when we told you Cher was secretly planning to attend a taping of "Dancing with the Stars" to support Chaz and Cher's rep SWORE it wasn't true??? Well ...

carol

Chaz needs to go - this is suppose to be a dancing competition not a fast walking competition. I'm finding it difficult to watch anymore and probably won't until Chaz is gone - why in the world is Chaz there? It's uncomfortable to watch. All the other contestants are losing weight - Chaz is getting bigger each week? Why, because Chaz is not exerting, not dancing, just walking and sometimes not doing that well.

sc1432

It was awsome seeing CHER at DWTS and 100% supporting her son Chaz.
I love CHER ever since i was a kid and if i could meet anyone in the world it would be CHER.
Knowing that when Chaz first told family & his Mom about his choices in life Cher was not really likin what she heard..BUT she still supported her child 100% and i think Cher putting her own views aside and totally accepting Chaz for who he is today shows the unconditional love of a Mother for her child..It does not matter son or daughter there CHILD.
Chaz did AWSOME last night..That was a perfect song for Chaz.You got sll my votes Chaz..

Charlie Sheen

DWS is a Liberal freak show..

Herman Cain 2012

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Remember that time you said Jada and Marc were getting it on, but it wasn't true? I wouldn't get too full on the self-congratulations, TMZ.

mannequin

Well of course she would be there to support her child. Duh.
TMZ is becoming quite droll and boring.

LuvLeeRita

Cher's appearance on yesterday's show was no TMZ exclusive. Chaz said his Mom was going to be there to support him on a previous interview. TMZ stop trying to take credit for everything.

Allie

Okay, Cher is supporting her child's choice of gender... However, it's plain the promotion of the "cause" is being to the point of voter manipulation that offends me. I wouldn't want to participate in the program when I know it's rigged for a political or current trend. Forget true talent, you first have to be associated with the "right" cause to get attention... That is wrong.

DeeWA2010

My FIRST concert at 13 was Sonny & Cher at Seattle's Green Lake Aqua Theatre in 1967. She wore the fur vest & big bell bottoms. I then took my mother for her birthday to see them at Seattle's Coliseum in 1973, and not to mention the Sonny & Cher Show. SO.. yeah, I've been a fan my WHOLE life. Now, I have to admit is was DIFFICULT when Chaz grew the beard. But, seeing Cher there so proud I started BALLING. TEARS running down my face. I lost my 25 yo son to a drunk driver in 2004. I'd give anything for him to be here... gay ... straight ... transgendered.. just HERE! GOOD for you Cher... I'm your life-long fan!

TheMarshmallowMan

Wow, so many mature people posting here (sarcasm). Sure Chaz is not doing the best but you try dancing in front of 20 million people after half the world gives you ****. And Cher is a legend, she is not like half the losers TMZ puts on this site 24/7.

carol

Did anyone notice we have Charlie Sheen on here and apparently Rose as well MANNEQUIN (Mrs. Manny Quinn).

Justin

Her lips look like caterpillars.

Christine

It wasn't that secretive. They announced on the show last week that if Chaz went through, Cher would be in the audience the following week.

rico

CHER IS FABULOUS, CHAZ IS WONDERFUL, YOU PEOPLE ARE HATERS.GET A LIFE. HOWEVER THE SHOW STINKS.....

always

It's dancing with the stars....Chaz does not dance one step she is so fat all she can do is walk fast. We are not all blind. It's not a fair show , she is a freak with no dancing talent. Go to a GYM and get a trainer you are 300 pounds!! Her girl friend has to be hard up .

firebaby

lmao @ tmz.... cher HERSELF tweeted last week before eliminations, that if chaz got through to this week she would come to the show...
so now that sheès made her appearance, letès just hope chaz will be voted off tonight... i've barely watched a full ep this season, but i still know chaz sucks and deserves to go, just like nancy grace and carson---always the bottom three...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments