Cher

Surfaces at "Dancing"

... Just Like We Said

10/11/2011 7:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

101111_cher_dancing_still

Remember when we told you Cher was secretly planning to attend a taping of "Dancing with the Stars" to support Chaz and Cher's rep SWORE it wasn't true??? Well ...

Furvault

We think Cer is pretty special too. Her strength and candor makes her a Diva we love. Check out our tribute to Chere here http://www.furinsider.com/cher-divas-we-love-series/

jason

Reminds me of PAT on Saturday Night Live

JulieB

I love Chaz and he gets all my votes, but I gotta say, his ass gets bigger by the second.

Shirley

Personally I think "Chaz" can't dance.... should never have been on the show (NOT A CELEBRITY).... is far too overweight to even look decent in the costumes..... AND it is totally UNFAIR to the honest contestants. They cannot say how they really feel because it's "politically incorrect".

Alice

It was so touching to see her pride and love for her son...brought tears to my eyes. She has to be so pleased that Chaz is getting the kind of love and support from the crowds that he is.

Different Rules Apply

LOVE CHER - go Chaz!

DJo

She is made up of pure plastic.

Chris

Freak show x 2

Charlie Sheen

Chaz will be voted off after Holloween

a.y.harrison

I wouldn'*****ch this show if I was paid to,simply because it's a mockery of dancing. Chaz can't dance and neither can Cher. This show need to go off the air. Everyone can see that it's fixed.

m*u*g*

Way to pat yourself on the Back TMZ. Remember, YOU'RE the news story. Get over yourself already.

Jeff Becker

You would think that Chaz being a girl she/he could dance. She/He has no rhythm and is an aweful dancer. I saw Cher crying in the audience and I think it was tears of horror watching her daughter/son dance so terribly. I hope she/he is enjoying herself/himself and I give her/him all the credit in the world togo out on that stage and try to perform. I know I would never have the confidence to put myself out on a world stage.

Johnny Handsome

1. your mistaken, you meant Chasity

2. Cher looks like that creature from Predator.

3. What a scam, she's still on the show.....

jetfanglo

say what u will all u h8r's.......don't we ALL wish we had a mom that backs us no matter what........u don't have to send me "comments".......just answer that in ur own mind....hmmm...Now do u c what i mean?.........u go,cher!!!..good luck,chaz!

Lisa

Sorry TMZ, but this was never a secret. Chaz has said since the beginning that if he made it to week four she said she's come... Nice try claiming that though. He even said it on the show two weeks ago.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments