Amanda Knox

Denim of Sin

10/13/2011 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1013_amanda_knox_splash
Newly released, formerly convicted murderer Amanda Knox felt a little blue earlier today -- rocking a jean-on-jean combo in Seattle ... despite it not being 1995.

Marie

TMZ, stop insinuating that Amanda Knox is a murderer. You are treating her like you did treat Michael Jackson when he was alive insinuating that he was a pervert. You have no proof she killed people just like you never had proof Michael Jackson molested children.

Keyline

Usually I don't even comment on here but this really annoyed me. Why exactly are you scrutinizing her choice of clothes? She's just a normal person, trying to asimilate into society after several years away from her regular life...she's not supposed to be a fashion icon! Give her a freaking break! She may be recognizable to people, but that doesn't mean she should be treated like a celebrity. She certainly didn't ask for this fame.

Hans

I believe anything the media tells me.

Jen

Leave her alone, ********. She's not a celebrity. She didn't choose to be in the spotlight.

steve

you guys are so fail.wash e syrup off of your hands,and wipe the waffle crumbs off of youf bloated non showering bodies and do some real news.

Froglag

Shame on you. Leave her alone. DO NOT MAKE FUN of her clothes. Give her a break!!!!!!

Eric

This article is ridiculous.
Leave her alone.

Drewbladez

Nice Canadian Tuxedo ya butcher!!

LOKI

She's got that look; bet she likes anal...

Sasha

My God, get a life

You guys are the s*** of the earth

Debbie Arefi

Absolutely give her a break and let her have her space! She doesn't deserve this.

Justin

Amanda was falsely accused and wrongly convicted. Kercher's killer is in jail and you know it. I will consider the source and not worry about what you have to say.

Jazzed

Nice work TMZ! Knoxy fans & family, it you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen. She's not totally innocent trying to pin the murder on an innocent man...and doing cart wheels in the police station after your roommate was murdered. Ummm, yeah, now smoke doping boyfriend will come join the family...ummm yeah...Does the term "lying, drugging, falsify statements" come to mind? Not to count that a young lady was killed. Hopefully the Knox and fans stay in Seattle. TMZ you rock!

shelly

I live in Seattle & I can assure you EVERYONE here wears denim at some point during the week. Why is this news & why are you picking on her? I think she looks cute.

Shame on you TMZ, you guys are just mean!

ronulus

I see the cold dead eyes of a killer. Everything about her shouts don't you f-ing mess with me. Sadly Meredith did whether over stolen rent money, drug use,bringing shags home,etc.?