Lindsay Lohan

Does Shopping Count

As Community Service?

10/15/2011 5:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1015_lindsay_lohan_gsi
Lindsay Lohan did her part to support the local shop owners in Beverly Hills ... hitting up a few stores with her sister Ali this afternoon.

A new outfit for court, perhaps?

reily

get off her ass slimeballs

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

For someone who can't afford therapy she sure can drop a stack on some fabric.

Ghost Rider

Why would we leave her alone? This girl is begging for it, and she is going to get it for the rest of her days. I hope she really begins to see how strongly she is disliked and I think this kind of treatment from TMZ needs to continue. Lindsay Lohan is not loved!

tellmeaboutit

Ugh. Can she buy a brain, or at least a personality? So lame.

atex

LOL....jean shorts?!!! For real?!! 1991 called and they want them back

The Neko Nation

Stupid skank just OD already and do society a favor!

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

I am so sick of seeing this retard everytime I turn on my computer. What has she done other than take up space on this planet? Not a damn thing. What a POS!

jack-55d79

If she's right and she's in the clear shopping makes no difference and if she's wrong, she's already breached probation, going shopping won't make any difference. So I don't see what she's got to lose by going shopping. People like to shop. Me? The idea of boutique shopping makes my balls shrink back into my body. No doubt she went shopping at times over the previous month but as it wasn't close to a court case it wasn't worth publicising. Lol.

Ron Paul

WOW you people as well as TMZ are OBSESSED LOSERS I do not understand how you can get up everyday with all the problems in your life and have the energy and want to be ****in OBSESSED with a random person you don't know

you_so_funny

OMG this girl is the source of so many pictochain.com games for me... well most celebrities are... haha hours of entertainment with my friends from a single caption about a blond troll running with a hand full of necklaces through a forest.

ilovegossip

I do hope that the court at least requests proof that Lindsay was "working" in New York and Paris for the full time she was there. The only thing I saw her working was the Phillippe Plein shoot. And that was for one day. Let's see her pay stubs for the full 4 weeks she was gone.

Rocco

She's good for the economy. She spends.

kim

Who the F..K cares what she gets from the store.......... These comments are from the same fugly b.... that can't keep a man or a woman... U G L Y you ain't got no alibi.... you UGLY you, you, you, you, UGLY...... Yeah that's right now go into your meth infested bathroom and get your teeth out of the ghetto 7-11 slurpee cup scagollas........

esther

why would a young woman her age wear a tired old Chanel belt like that. Isn't that something for a middle aged housewife trying to impress someone with how well she's "married up."

who-me

I think she bought some of Dina's 20 year old jeans that she can "design" into cut-offs then snuck them in the store and asked for a bag.