Rick Ross

The WING Stop

After TWO Seizure Scares

10/17/2011 6:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1017_rick_ross_twitter_BN2
After two in-flight medical emergencies, rapper Rick Ross FINALLY made it to Memphis this weekend for the grand opening of a chicken wing joint.

TMZ broke the story ... Ross suffered his first seizure on a commercial flight, which had to be diverted so he could receive medical care.

Hours later, Ross got back on a private jet ... and suffered ANOTHER seizure. The plane was also diverted ... but this time Ross was rushed to a nearby hospital for treatment.

But Ross eventually made it to Memphis ... because Ross' friend, DJ Khaled, posted a photo last night ... showing the rapper sipping on a drink in front of a Tennessee Wingstop. Khaled noted, "My brother ROZAY!!IS GOOD!!!"

It's unclear HOW Ross actually got to Memphis -- or how he plans to get home.

1014_rick_ross_footer

MIDNIGHT TOKER

IS THAT BIGGIE SMALLS LITTLE BROTHER ??

Tammy

Well, clearly, he wants to die, so just let him next time.

Lori

Somehow I doubt he had a real seizure. I know that after mine, I didn't feel like flying anywhere or eating chicken.

Carl

I'm sure that when he dies of a heart attack in the next few months or years people will be shocked and claim it must be God's will. When he dies, anyone suggesting he was obese and refused to change his lifestyle despite major health scares will be shouted down as being insensitive to the deceased.

Delaware D

Rick, dont you should take care of yourself better??

Rachel Jensen

hey...
U hve provided me lots of info on current affair.So, I appreciate ur work.And to help you i hv some additional info to upgrade u.
..........

Eric

It doesnt matter if you know Rick Ross or not or like his music. Its a human being. Any human being that wishes death on someone deserves to die themselves. The people that are making fun of him and saying hurtful things, is this a way at getting back at a loved one or something? maybe you werent loved enough as a child. Maybe your mom was a prostitute and spent too much time on her knees and your dad was a pimp. Just have respect for others whether you care about them or not

TruMusik

First, I am glad he is doing better.
Second, I spent $45 on a ticket to his concert in Greensboro, NC on Saturday, October 15. I was not interested in seeing any of the other artists,so I did not attend. I thought Ross was on bed rest or something. I was wrong. #OccupyChickenWings But I ain't mad at him.
Third: A majority of hip-hop artists are frauds. Story Tellers. Street Poets. Get over the fact he was a correction officer, making good money. Tupac went to Baltimore School of Arts. Does that soften him up????

God-Of-Lyf

Maybe skip a wing or two might be a wise idea. You think? Cardio does a body good G! Just Saying...

John_Dunkel

That guy is badass. Going to a hot wings after two seizures to get some more cholesterol.

1977

HE OWNS THE WING STOP JOINT...U THINK YOU 4 GOT 2 ADD THAT IN 2 YOUR LIL STORY?

askjjdjdj

he's so annoying. this is the most main-mainstream attention he's gotten and im sure hes looooving it.

bigkris

Rick Ross.... More seizures than MIAMA CUSTOMS DIVISION...

Kardashian H8R

Damn, this makes me hungry for Wing Stop. Love that place!!

Stacey

I call BS!!! If you have EVER had a seizure, let alone 2 in one day, you sure as hell aren't running around "eatin' wings". Each time I have had one, I spend atleast 2 days in bed recouperating. Now, I know everyone is different, but come on man! BS!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments