Charlie Sheen

'Extremely Disappointed' with

the New 'Two and a Half Men'

10/21/2011 10:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

102111_charlie_sheen_still

Charlie Sheen has once again turned on "Two and a Half Men" .... saying he's now "extremely disappointed" with the way producers are "handling what I left behind."

Sheen was out in L.A. yesterday ... when a photog asked if Charlie could explain why "Men" was slipping in the ratings from the show's explosive debut.

Charlie -- who recently said he "loved" the first episode of the Ashton Kutcher era --  explained, "People aren't stupid ... not all of them."

FYI -- "Men" is still high atop the ratings ... in fact, this week's episode is UP one-and-a-half rating points from the episode that ran exactly one year ago.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

HMD

It's true...I'm having a hard time getting into it...

Miss Mary

I agree with Charlie for once - what is Ashton's appeal? Just don't get it . . .

Fat Mike

The show needs to be axed, it's becoming extremely cringeworthy. The only thing that will save it is bringing Charlie back, which can easily be done.

Lisa G

Charlie is right...as usual. Oh well, at least there will be some decent TV to look forward to in 2012.

LI_Mom

Charlie needing attention again.

IF you really believe that Charlie, then next time you are working on a project you are proud of..... don't do everything you can to DESTROY the whole thing & force people to cut ties with you!

And way to kick Ashton when he's going through his own HARD TIMES due to irresponsible & stupid behavior! How thoughtful. NOT!

MooCow

The show totally sucks. I watched 2 full episodes and a few minutes of the third one. Ashton Kutcher is just a re-hash of Kelso and his character in "Dude, Where's My Car." And it seems like every chance Chuck Lorre gets he tries to stick it to Sheen via Charlie Harper. From the 1st episode where all of these women claimed CH gave them STDs, to having Kutcher's wife played by the woman who was Herb's sister/CH's conquest in a previous episode. The "jokes" are all the same toilet humor that was dragging the show down recently & you really don't see the peripheral characters like Jake, Evelyn, & Herb anymore. Not worth watching.

Farcus

Yes, Two and A Half Men now depends on masturbation jokes and Ashton constantly talking about his wife and how much he misses her. John Cryer is not doing that well either and the writing has really gone downhill. Without Charlie around, it just is not doing that well at all. He was fun, funny, and his character WAS the show! I have stopped watching this show.....boring and not funny anymore.

6one9

Love how most men don't tell us ```` How they really feel. They always `` side step! Guess that's why we females are referred too as `` bitches. Cause WE tell it `` like IT is!! ☺

SJO

I also need to agree with Charlie. I have stopped watching the show. I was hoping they wouldn't cast Kutcher as the same bumbling idiot that he was on That 70's show.

jdub

It's just not good. Ashton plays the same stupid character, I'm thinking that's all he's got. There was never a body.... Bring back the Warlock!

CynicalOne

I knew this show was gonna tank as soon as Lorre thought he could make it without Charlie. Hope Lorre is trying to develop a new show, 'cause this one is going to get axed after the 1st season w/Kutcher.

Fuck Celebrities

Kutcher is a ****: I've never had any desire to watch anything with him in it. At best he's a talentless fame whore. Celebrity is the only reason he shacked up with Moore.

Bill Dahukavitch

I've been calling it Two and a Half Months since show one...

Debbie

I agree with Charlie....

CC

Sleezy, no one cares about what you think. Find a nice dark corner in your crack house and huff away until you're hanging with MJ.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments