Lindsay Lohan

Reporting for Morgue Duty!

10/21/2011 7:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1021_lindsay_morgue_video_bn_2
Lindsay Lohan just showed up for her shift at the L.A. County Morgue -- early, for a change -- to fulfill her probation requirements.

A fun day of blood and guts awaits ...

Lindsay Lohan arriving at the morgue

Different Rules Apply

Yeah, she sure looks ready to get down and dirty - all glammed up for the cameras... This whole morgue process will prove to be yet another joke.

STFUP

She'll never last 8 hours without throwing some type of fit and leaving early or being asked to leave.
Lindsay's Halloween costume this year? Prison jumpsuit orange! :)

Redhead

Jeans, a sweatshirt, and a ponytail would have been more appropriate.

Azzkicker

Is she wearing a wig? Or is it a weave? 'Cause that ain't her natural hair she's got on her head...

Mike

Lindsay is probably going to get some corpse juice, blood and guts in that long, curly, expensively styled hair.

I'm sure Pari******on would think that's "not hot".

I bet if Lindsay has a girlfriend (or boyfriend, who knows?) they'll want her to shower for a few days before they're around her.

I suspect lovely corpse smell isn't too enticing. Never know with Samantha Ronson though.

Sam looks like she just crawled out o*****arbage can in a back alley most of the time anyway. She might not notice it.

Joe

Looks like a decoy. I'd put money on that not actually being Lindsay. Even looks like a wig.

Jay

Wow she did something with her hair. Thank god it looked horrible in court. She fixed her meth teeth too maybe she is actually listenting to the public for a change.

Blood Red Witch

She has been up all night and just changed clothes to go there.

STFUP

Why is she wearing hair extensions to work at the morgue? I guess she wants them death & puke scented. lol

boomer

I'm Guessing she's puked 3 times now I hope she's finding this " FULLFILLING " lmfao

Holly

Lindsay loved TMZ when she was SELLING “FU” pictures while under house arrest,
But when sh*t hits the fan she wants everyone out of her business

Blood Red Witch

"I wear my sunglasses at Night"

-To Hide my Tweekings Eyes
or
-To Hide this is Eleanor in a WIG?

likeomg

Why did she dress like that and style her hair to clean up bathrooms, blood and guts?

R

I don't think this kind of community service will have any impact on her. Most of the people there are dead and, therefore, she can't be impacted by their thoughts and we know she has none of her own. So, it would be better if she was doing menial work out in the public eye. Work like picking up litter, cleaning streets and sidewalks, picking up dog poo in parks, painting fences, that kind of thing.

Jay

Wow jus*****ched the video.Was the aerial view really necessary? No wonder she has an ego the size of Kim Kardashians behind.