Demi Moore

Flyin' Solo

at Hollywood Comedy Show

10/22/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Demi Moore wedding ring close upWith no Ashton in sight, Demi Moore hit up Sarah Silverman's comedy show in L.A. Thursday night with some friends -- and she even brought her wedding ring along for the ride.

One source at the show tells us Demi appeared to be having a good time -- laughing and hanging out ... "like a regular person."

GOD

no1curr

kinm

she looks old

Diana

she does look old. The age difference was probably working for some years but now she is too close to 50, or is 50 ish? Not surprised a 30 ish year old wants a 20 ish something. She took that risk. she may be able to botox the face , but the rest of the body is on it's own to age. Now men will only want her for her money. it is what it is demi.

IceGypsy

Nothing wrong with a night out with the girls. Couples don't have to do everything together. I've been with my husband 20yrs, we occasionally even take separate vacations. It's important to grow as an individual if you want to keep the marriage together for a long time.

Cheryl A.

In all the years she has been married I'v never heard of her going out with "the girls" so much and so often.

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala!

Demi had to go to a Comedy Club to laugh because she knows that 2 and 1/2 men isn't funny. She needed to get her 'dose of comedy' somewhere else!!!!

ohyesidid

Ugh! She needs to lose those glasses.

pam

I am my gatekeeper of the truth, I do not care why Demi and Ash Kutcher feel as if they must tell the world how to act, is the camera he gets paid to promote the best as he said? Were is the gatekeeper, and why do they both go on twitter ask people to follow them and talk about the personal relationship they have? They have opened there lives up to the people who choose to watch them and then complain or better yet tell me how to interpret life and the media, I choose not to watch Moore take pics of herself and put them out on media display, I choose not to watch someone try so hard to act he looks foolish. You brought the gatekeeper Mr. and Mrs.Kutcher to your door and now you complain. Tweet Tweet.

Fuck Celebrities

She's a bone rack.

I'm older and look younger than her.

Kari

She is a beautiful woman, no matter the age. She'll do just fine without Ashton. And he looks horrible these days!

Kaffee

She looks old because she is. Guess what? Youth doesn't last. Especially for women.

Abysmal

West Coast Baby- Please tell me you're joking, she looks like a walking skeleton with a flat chest and no ass.

CountryGal

Dump him Demi. You can find a younger hotter and SMARTER guy for sure.

Kiko

Hey! I was there at the Largo and Demi looked great. And btw, it's HILARIOUS watching all the TMZ-wannabe losers trying to pretend like they are reading a text when actually trying to sneak a pic with their phone. You'd think Demi was a mobile cell tower the way all the phones were pointed in her direction.

Sandra

Suggest she move on and be done with the drama!! Her husband seems to like the younger women and she looks pathetic for hanging on!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments