Simon Cowell

Will Smith's MASSIVE Trailer

Is Too Small for Me!

10/22/2011 11:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Simon Cowell's  Trailer
The trailer Will Smith used for "Men In Black III" was too big for New York City ... but it's become too SMALL for the "X Factor" judge Simon Cowell ... because contestants on the show have taken it over!

Sources close to the show tell TMZ ... Simon is using the EXACT same trailer on the set of "X Factor" that Will used back in May. We're told Simon considers it his home away from home and he spends more time there these days than at his home.

According to our sources, not only does Simon relax in it ... but he takes his meetings there and the "X Factor" crew films in it as well. The trailer is 1,200 square feet, but we're told Simon already has his eyes on getting a BIGGER one because so many of the all the crew and passersby who've taken to hanging out there.

Contestants on the show have taken to hanging out in the behemoth too -- the group Stereo Hogzz jokingly posted a pic of themselves hanging out around the trailer.

JUstin

Well , they better Reduce that $5 million dollars prize for the winner . The ratings are not that great , not even close to American idol . So they better start finding ways to safe..lol - Maybe Simon wants to indulge a little before this thing ends..lol

Christy

You guys seriously need to proof read.

AntiSocialForum.com

"because so many of the all the crew and passersby who've taken to hanging out there."
-----
What the hell does that mean?

She's baaaack

Of course,even empty it isn't big enough for that massive head and ego of that fruitcake Cowell. The only thing large enough for Cowell is his azz.whole because his head is usually up his azz.

Ace

Maybe Simon could get Ty Pennington to follow him around and build a massive home in 7 days where ever he goes.

Kari

I don't think the "X-Factor" is going to last long enough to warrant a larger trailer!

StevenB

Are we to believe that Simon Cowell, of all people, has trouble telling everyone to "Get the hell outta here!" No, he just wants a bigger snack for his ego.

Metta Worldhate

Sorry, bro, it's your shirts that are too small.

Rocco

I've got an idea. Hire a security guard, and kick the hangers ons out. Problem solved, and the network just saved a small fortune.

BB in CA

This show is very good - lots of talent and the judges are also competing. So far I like it better than AI. I'd probably want to hang out with Simon too if I were there.

Sandra

Like Simon and prefer his show to idol as the talent is superior!! If he wants to spend his money on larger digs so what!!

Snerkles

Aw, hell, Simon...Just push the L.A. population into the ocean, and put L.A. on wheels, for your own personal use. I'm sure you could manage it; after all, you're Simon Cowell.

Kaffee

I really can't stand Simon. Nice mobile home, though.

TheHOLETruth

Wonder how many MPG that rig gets.... [Eco-Evil]

TheHOLETruth

BTW... while I could use the job and money, I'm sure I wouldn't pass the Political Correctness and Californian Conceit test to be on the team... but WTF does this mean?

"...so many of the all the crew" Grant it, I have brain farts when I write, but I'm not getting paid to write.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments