Jennifer Lopez

Breaks Down in Tears

During Live Concert

10/24/2011 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1021_jlo_BN_01
Jennifer Lopez
began crying on stage during a concert in Connecticut Saturday night ... after singing the "last song I wrote about love."

Lopez was performing at the Mohegan Sun casino ... when things became emotional and the singer -- who recently split from hubby #3 Marc Anthony -- began to tear up in front of the crowd.

Lopez had just finished performing an acoustic version of "If You Had My Love" ... when she reportedly told the crowd, "I'm going to sing you the last song I wrote about love ... a lot has changed since then."

Lopez then performed, "Until It Beats No More" ... which was originally released earlier this year, before she split from Anthony.

1024_jennifer_lopez_performance_footer

jensambo

How sad.

WTF

Poor baby. I feel so sad for her - yeah, right!

joekerr

She has look alikes of Ben, Diddy, Chris, and other "past loves", and she cries at every show, just like Janet did at every show when she performed "Again". It's all part of the act. People are so gullable.

beez

oh pull-ease.

river rat

All scripted, folks! You will see the same "heartbreaking" performance in every concert. BTW, this sultry, pouty look....I'm thinking she's constipated!

eyeroll

Pul-leaze!

I'm so TIRED of this woman. So TIRED of her commercials. I'd NEVER buy anything she pushes or has her name on it.

Because of her I stopped watching American Idol.

Please make J Blo-hard and the so-called drama and angst of her life go away!

ERP

Maybe she is crying because she actually had to sing live without pre recorded music or voice over......

steve

It must have been some kind of a seizure. She's incapable of feeling any kind of emotion other than excessive pride and contempt for those who are not her.

daisy29

I was there - this is NOT what happened. She performed If You Had My Love acoustic, and said that was the first song she sang about love, and then she performed One Love, "the last song I wrote about love" and during that song she had lookalikes of her with Diddy, Ben, and Marc. I think Cris Judd too but I wasn't able to see that part. Then after that song she said, "I took a trip down memory lane." Then she got teary-eyed when saying, "There's love, and then there's LOVE," referring to her children (a picture of them came on the screen when she said that) and then sang Until It Beats No More. That's it. She didn't cry about her divorce, she didn't run off stage. All these news sites are reporting the same incorrect story.

c.s.Hausen

OH Please. Breaks down in tears? She is a performer. Those tears were planned down to the "accidental" close up that captured them. The tears and emotion were about as real as her "jenny from the block" phase.

CountryGal

Give me break! This hobag has been with so many people. This is all for show. She's already hooking up with dudes.

ME

Boo-HoooCares...these celebs go from one to the next overnight. if someone was that sad about the breakups in their lives how could they move on to the next relationship so fast.

Bobby Fontaine

BREAKING NEWS - a gruesome tale of how Steven Tyler’s assistant Ray Tabano tried to kill Tyler’s teenage girlfriend to get rid of Tyler’s unborn child. When she survived the fire, Tyler forced her to abort their baby boy while surrounded by doctors and lawyers as he snorted cocaine. His aborted son (later named Mike by Julia) however survived the horrifying late term procedure. He was left to suffocate as his father watched him gasp his first and last breaths of life – Julia Holcomb Interview Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSxQse70KGA

Troy

If I had J-Lo's love I'd be Broke.

ViableV

She's such a phony media whore, and it worked, TMZ printed it. I don't buy her BS publicity stunts but there are some kids who don't know any better. She's dumped too many dudes to be crying about herself.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments