Chaz Bono

Booted from 'DWTS'

Delivers Final Kiss Off to Critics

10/25/2011 8:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

102611_chaz_still

Chaz Bono was eliminated from "Dancing With the Stars" tonight, and his farewell speech was one part inspiration ... and one part 'screw you' to his critics -- saying, "I wanted to show America a different kind of man."

Chaz came under fire from groups that claimed -- among other things -- he would be a bad influence on children watching 'DWTS' because he is transgender. Chaz tackled the controversy head-on after getting voted out ... saying, "If there was somebody like me on TV when I was growing up my whole life would have been different."

Chaz continued, "I dedicate everything I did to all the people out there like me -- and especially to kids and teens who are struggling."

0907_chaz_bono_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

VOUDOU

Awww MAN I just puked in my mouth a little bit

AlwaysOnTimeB

The show was supposed to be about dancing skills, not gender. It should have never been about that.

jdub

Don't even watch the show, but maybe now we won't have to see so many disgusting topless pictures. And for that I am grateful.

brown dynamite

I support Chaz and her ability to do whatever she wants in her life, but regardless of how many hours of surgery, drugs she takes, or name change she will always be a woman. Nothing will ever change that.

Nostradamus

I agree guys, it's a celebrity dancing show not a platform for political agendas.

Rufus Greenjeans

Give Chaz a break, he just wants to live his life as he sees fit. He's hurting no one.

Save your venom for complete turds like the Lohan family, none of which have any redeeming value.

Jane

Who cares? I'm just worried about the lack of a comma after an introductory dependent clause! Jeesh, tmz, get your grammar going:)

Ishcabibble

Finally.
My eyes have never been the same after seeing him parading around without a shirt.
That was truly a big bowl of wrong.

2percent

His quote "I wanted to show America a different kind of man." made me laugh so hard I pissed my pants. That is wrong on so many levels

BigAl

Come on Chasie, Take It Like A Man!!!!

TMZ misspelled HER since that thing isn't a man.
She's 100% gross though. Every time I see her I want to vomit a little.

Fidel Sarcastro

As others have said, I wasnt against chaz because she/he was a transgenter, it was because her being on the show was for no other reason than to be one big PSA about transgenders and not about how well the dancing was. Chaz stayed around not because of her skills, she didnt dance that well yet stayed around because the people in charge of the show wanted to "enlighten" the viewers, its no different than the occasional celebrity that hyjacks the Oscars for a second to go on about the plight of some third world country or berate bush. The show ceased to be about dancing and became indoctrination.

eyeroll

Chaz handled DWTS & the hoopla with dignity and class. It's getting more difficult to see behavior like that.

BigAl

Come on Chasie...Take It Like A Man!!!!!

who dat

This lard azz should have been booted the first week.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments