Kate Major 911 Call:

I'm Afraid of Him,

He's Gonna Hit Me!

10/25/2011 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1025_michael_lohan_ex_011_2
TMZ has obtained the 911 calls placed by Michael Lohan's girlfriend Kate Major last night -- moments after MiLo allegedly threatened to kill her for refusing to perform oral sex on him.

You can hear a panicked Kate on the phone, telling the operator, "I'm afraid of him. He's gonna come in here and hit me."

Caleigh

Two peas in a pod

slick

Looking at her I put her face down for sure. What a mess.

Look this woman already had a domestic assault charge against this man and then didn't bother to show up in court.

This is the relationship she is looking for. Wasn't she the nut job that constantly called when he was a member of celebrity rehab carrying on for hours over the telephone?

Maybe she has a death wish too. After all wasn’t she one of Star magazines tramps?

M.T.

god damn I hate these two, nobody cares what happens to either of you because you're both irrelevant white trash.

lisa

This guy put naked pictures of her on the internet and she continues to be with him. She's a moron.
He's obviously really jealous of Lindsay because this happened right after it was announced that she would get a million for posing for Playboy.

tre

"I'm afraid of him. He's gonna come in here and hit me."
"...I'll get a headline on TMZ though!"

charley

LETS SEE THE WHORE CLAIMS SHE IS AFRAID OF HIM....YET THE FILTHY SKANK KEEPS GOING BACK.......SHE IS AS MUCH AS FAULT AS HE IS...WHAT A DUMB (K)...U...N...T!

Mike

Maybe Kate Major is one of those drama queens that kind of likes crazy stuff like this to happen with Michael.

She might be one of those masochists who likes to be slapped around a bit and enjoys yelling and screaming like trailer trash women do. Some women seem to enjoy hitting their man like a dominatrix or whatever.

Who knows? It's a crazy world out there ... especially in Lohan Land.

AlwaysOnTimeB

I don't advocate violence against women/men, but somebody please smack that hooker right in the mouth so she'll STFU!!!

DEBBIE

she has been with him off and on many years. She must enjoy it.
easily solved stay away from him. and see a shrink.

Cheri

Can't help but wonder why Lindsay is a mess, this mom and dad are really the pits. Lindsay run from these two put your life back together, you can do it. RUN

Carrie

It's about time women start refusing to perform oral sex because it is just that...a performance and women hate to do it!

Sonya in Tx

When a dude hits you it's his fault.

If he hits you again it's your fault.

makeitstop

girl get some help

jrcole

this is so stupid this is just for news she keeps going bk to him the lohans seem like a screwed up above the law *******-

IceGypsy

What a lot of you fail to understand here is when a woman or a man are being abused in a relationship, there is a tendency to blame yourself. You begin to think "If I change my behavior then "He/She" won't hurt me anymore."

It's not until you have distanced yourself from the situation that you can see it for what it is, and get out. Sadly the only way that usually happens is after it gets so bad that friends or the cops have to intervene.

Hopefully she gets the help she needs, and can move on with her life.