Charlie Sheen

My Thoughts

Are With Patrice O'Neal

10/26/2011 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen and Patrice O'Neal,
Charlie Sheen
was heartbroken when he learned comedian Patrice O'Neal, 41, suffered a stroke recently ... telling TMZ he's wishing "nothing but recovery" for the man who roasted him on Comedy Central last month.

Sheen released a statement saying, "[Patrice] is a gentle giant, a brilliant comedian, and a noble dude. Wishing him nothing but recovery, healing and laughter."

O'Neal's friend Jim Norton broke the sad news about Patrice this morning ... saying he suffered the stroke last week ... but adding, "We don’t know how he is. We don’t know how he’s going to be."

1026_patrick_oneal_footer

Ghost Rider

I guess TMZ is having a tough time making up stories for Charlie, it seems the fun is all over.

Jack

Sheen is lucky it's not him that had the stroke with all the blow he has snorted.

don juan

god bless patrice

Philly

Damn, get better patrice. Funny guy.

todd

Get well soon Patrice! Great clever comedian.

Icebaby... is back dude

Those comedy central roasts are pathetic. Not one funny "comedian" just a bunch of selfish, classless, talentless fools who rely on nothing but offensive jokes. What's funny about making fun of someone's tragedy? I mean, I get dark humor, but it seems like this is all these ********* know. I'll guaranteed you on the next roast, they'll be making fun of this Patrice O'Neal guy -- the nazi punk, and that fat blonde, sure toasted this guy last time. Why the hell did I even tune in? Shoot...

fstblk

Hoping for your speedy recovery Patrice.You are in my prayers.

Marquis De Suave

He must have had a stroke when he realized he had sex with Lisa Lampanelli.

ZlNG!!!

tellmeaboutit

Hey, best wishes to this guy, but I don't think Chuckles has ever been "heartbroken" or given a thought to anyone else in his life, unless it meant a payoff for him.

CC

Patrice, best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Chucky Sleeze your thoughts are worthless. Go back to snorting a line and think how well your children are doing without any contact with you.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Good guy & a genuinely funny guy without having to be a d-bag. Rare these days. Full recovery please.

A Duggar Fan

I hope all of those"comedians" that roasted Charlie Sheen and made fun of Patrice for being overweight and having diabetes feel horrible. They should. The nasty things they said to him(Patrice) were not funny-they were cruel and nasty. God Bless you Patrice I hope you get well soon!!

Mike Burnell

I used to do stand up in New England and was fortunate to do a few shows w Patrice. This is many years ago but he always had it, a natural. I sincerely wish him the best and hope that he makes a full recovery..He has a lot of people who care about him.

FESTA

Charlie Sheen knows that beyond the strictly medical field,there is only love that saves.He received a huge lot of love, and now he gives the same lot to his friend.Good guy!

T

Any updates on Patrice?
I can't find anything on the Internet.
Thank you!