Michael Lohan [Video]

The Pre-Arrest Karaoke Sesh

10/27/2011 9:29 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
Hours before Michael Lohan was re-arrested in Tampa last night for allegedly harassing his GF Kate Major, the man got real loose at his hotel bar -- belting out "American Pie" on the karaoke machine -- and the video is hilarious.

As we first reported, MiLo was arrested at the hotel soon after -- but not before allegedly trying to flee from cops by hopping his 3rd floor balcony ... and plummeting 34 feet to the ground.

Can music save his mortal soul?

Kelly

Every time flim flam man Lohan gets arrested he pretends he is injured, he also gets caught at everything he dose,repeating what has failed over and over.

Having chosen to be one, what dose say about someone who can't even manage being a loser correctly?

The Judge should order him 2 wear a brightly colored padded monitoring helmet and lock him up.

LA Native

Am I the only person who clicks on this vid and gets the arrest vid instead?? twice now.

Fred

Apparently, he doesn't know how to read!

Jennifer

This poor man is going to such great attempts to be famous. He needs to go to jail for awhile so we can all forget about him. No wonder his whole family is a huge disgrace. All of the Lohans need to go away!!!!! Please!!!

It's Nikki Bitches

In the other video the cop tells MiLo that normal people dont jump off of balconys. Normal people dont get out of Jail and go hit the bar like Lindsay and her father do. If I went to jail I would hide in shame and feel like a POS. These Lohans are more lowlifes then we think.

Take notes folks if you get out of Jail go straight to your faviote watering hole and party up!

JSK2011

I love at the end of the clip, the camera cuts to the karaoke screen (American Pie Song) "......the courtroom was adjorned...and no verdict was returned..."

hillarious foreshadowing ...but I dont think he will skating around a verdict this 2nd time back to court....

Christy

Oh God! I gave in and listened to this mess. I wish I had not!

NobodySpecial

Come on, I need more updates. This family is a never ending source of bizarre news, they should have their own TV channel.

smokinsnipe

That girl looks like she has down syndrome.

kitnplayn

Get your story straight, TMZ.

Good riddance!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! These self sabotaging idiot Lohans never fail to deliver! I look forward to seeing them all in jail at the same time! Too Hilarious!

Frank

Of course this d-bag, attention whore picks the longest song ever to sing!

nof

I like this dude a lot better now.

-Sneaking out of a hospital to avoid police.

-Jumping from balconies.

-Hiding behind trees.

Plus he knows the words to most of this song.

laurelinthegolden

A$$! Please die soon. I loathe this trash of a man!

mom1735

There is only on thing to say "THE APPLE DOESN'T FALL FAR FROM THE TREE". I can't pick which is more dumb, Michael or Linsey.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments