Herman Cain

His Godfather Campaign Promise

10/30/2011 11:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1030_herman_cain_video
Herman Cain is making a solemn vow ... to bring Godfather's Pizza to the White House if he becomes president -- not like a few pizzas, but he will build an actual pizza kitchen!!!

Cain was full of promises this morning in D.C. -- also saying he'll learn a certain dance move if elected.

By the way, he didn't say if the White House would deliver ... which would be different.

TiminPhx

Yeah, some like TMZ buddy Obama even pretended not to hate the United States, in order to get elected.

And a lot of people in order to feel ever so chic, voted for the guy.

Why not just skip the politics TMZ? We all know like the majority of the media you are left wing, we don't need it when we want to go someplace to read where some celeb pasted out or who is boinking who.

birdbath

I love his brother Co

FruitSalad

This guy is a moron.

CountryGal

Love this guy and I love pizza, I would vote for him.

Rowan

This is his promise: "I shall indulge myself by spending your hard earned tax dollars and make a pizza kitchen that no one by my family can use." Oooh. Where can I sign up to vote for this idiot.

Kari

If he thinks talking about bringing pizza and dance to the White House is a logical way to win an election, I am quite sure he would never get my vote. I really think the world has far more serious issues than pizza.

Delaware D

Herman Caine will NOT be the president. Move along.

KicksandGiggles

Pizza is about all Cain could bring.

I wanna know where were all these grand Republicans with grand ideas when Bush was flucking this country up playing war games with other people's money?

LMF, everybody including da cat knows Reagonomics trickle down trickled back into rich folks pockets - Lighten up!! Cheez!!

bunny

What, because he's black he should know how to Dougie?

EE

What a moron. Hows that suppose to help the country? Hows that helping me and my family?

CountryGal

Haha I see the liberals are crawling out of the sewer to comment here.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I live in Texas, I promise you Perry doesn't have a plan (that will benefit anybody but himself and his cronies),
Cain, is an *******.

Barb

This guy should be an embarrassment to any political party, That anyone would vote for him is unbelievable. Probably the same people who would vote for Palin.

kitnplayn

So, now every black man thinks he can be president? It wasn't his race that got Obama elected, it was his qualifications for the job.

bagladey

"American Gangster" ends with a main character becoming President?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments