Rick Ross

Blames Seizures on Lack of Sleep

11/1/2011 5:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rick Ross 106 and ParkRick Ross says he hasn't had a good night's sleep in 5 years -- and claims the lack of ZZZs is what caused him to suffer two seizures in a matter of hours last month.

Ross appeared on BET's "106 & Park" today ... his first interview since he battled through a pair of mid-air seizures back on October 14. Ross says his doctors tested him for cancer, diabetes, HIV and more ... but the tests revealed the rapper is "totally healthy."

In the end, Ross says, "It was a case of me not getting enough rest, enough sleep" ... but now, The Boss says he's making sure to leave room for naps.

Strokadellic

Oh sure, makes perfect sense to me...I mean....I ALWAYS have seizures when I don't sleep enough. What about you guys?

dropped

denial is a hell of a drug

SAY WHAT

buddy you better hide, kim k is on the loose and you just might be eye candy to her in about 72 hours.

tre

WOW!!!! an actual post that AIN'T about a kardashian!!!!

Sandra

Stupid fool!!

UKGTTTUAU

Hands down my favorite new TMZ personality is the black Nazi inbred racist retard from New Orleans. This Black Panther wannabe is so filled with hate and entitlement that he is too delusional to realize how f'n idiotic he comes across every time he opens his bigoted, backwoods, I-hate-the-United-States-and-all-stands-for mouth.

Hey, d-bag, Bush ran half marathons and mountain biked, all your hero the Nation Slayer (aka Odumba) does is smoke cigs, scare old people, incite hatred, waste tax payers money on family dates and vacations, quadruple the deficit, bowls, golfs and shamelessly plays basketball while his interns ALLOW him to score occasionally.

Obviously Charles wouldn't allow himself to be Harvey's "black experience," but you know this desperate for acceptance, ignorant, racist, borderline braindead mofo was more than happy to get on his knees for his masta white man just to get a job :)

Choke on it you ***** and try reading some books!!!!

fstblk

Yeah Right!!!!That happens to me all the time. Especially if i have to work aoubl shift.

fstblk

See what i mean i may be having one now. I meant to say when i work a double shift.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Seizures are a neurological disorder and you should've headed straight to a neurologist. Betcha those tests the doctors had ran had nothing to do with seizures but with the pocket book.

amazon_woman

Would have been better if he lied and blamed it on peanuts.

Big Jose

He had it when he looked at himself in a mirror without a shirt with his fat ass.

Ghettold Tryin

So nothing to do with your obesity then? "Totally healthy" my Aunt Jemima!

hondroid

Yeah sure, aside from chowing down mountains of chicken wings, he's totally healthy! If he's supplementing his diet with booze, which he probably is, that makes it even healthier.

EarthAngel

Riiiiiiiiiiiight

ICU

SO being over weight + baron davis wanna be beard has no contributing factor to his seizure? Of course, only in America, where overweight person has seizures due to lack of sleep.. Really.. WOW.. My recommendation: work out..

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments